Peugeot 405 - engine cuts out very rarely, very briefly

ClareQuilty

BTW SG, just how many LP cars have you actually owned anyway that gives you such a pathetic understanding of the potential savings? Of course once again you made 2 more posts with no substance only more condescending attempts at a confrontation, you must be a very sad individual to have to post so many instigational posts to feel any personal self worth.

Anxiously awaiting the likely made up or dodgy response regarding the cars you've personally owned?

Well, that's not confrontational at all, is it?

Don't hold your breath, you'll wait a long time for me to rise to your sabre rattling.

Saber rattling, gigglem.gif exactly as predicted rolleyes.gif , nope, not confrontational, inquisitive and discrediting maybe, but not confrontational coffee1.gif ..

Anyway now that everyone has calmed down, have you checked the tyre pressures Claire ?

No, never have aurthurwait, but the car handles fantastic out on the highway. Bit of a chore around town with the heavy clutch and the fairly large overall size, but a joy on the open road.

I'm happy to report that as I've driven the car more and more, either because of regular use or because I'm learning to drive it better (it is a learning curve with the heavy clutch, heavy throttle, etc.), I haven't experienced the 'engine cutting out' problem for a long time now. It seems the car cures itself, or perhaps tis I.

Probably a bit of both Clare, you did mention it hadn't been run for a while so always a good thing to get them moving, especially the older ones need to be run almost daily it seems. I have an older VW GTI VR6 with high mileage but it would much rather run then be parked for any length of time, and I personally know how it feels.