Lollipop Galaxy S 5

lostoday

Each subsequent Android was supposed to be faster and better. But last I read on the internet interesting information. News concerned collusion android developers and smartphones manufacturers. Subsequent updates have to slow down your old smartphones. All this so that people have to buy new equipment. Thank you very much Android.. I'll stick with my old, good and fast blackberry.

I don't think Blackberry supports USB 3.0 so you are operating at a speed about 1/10th of a Galaxy S-5. Don't feel bad some people still ride horses to work too.

It looks like the speed of Lollipop is close to Kitkat so I don't see much difference there. I would like the white background but not at the expense of a mute button. Nor do I like the notifications on my lock screen.

Edited by lostoday

I don't think Blackberry supports USB 3.0 so you are operating at a speed about 1/10th of a Galaxy S-5. Don't feel bad some people still ride horses to work too.

It looks like the speed of Lollipop is close to Kitkat so I don't see much difference there. I would like the white background but not at the expense of a mute button. Nor do I like the notifications on my lock screen.

go into settings and disable notifications from showing when the phone is locked -simple

Each subsequent Android was supposed to be faster and better. But last I read on the internet interesting information. News concerned collusion android developers and smartphones manufacturers. Subsequent updates have to slow down your old smartphones. All this so that people have to buy new equipment. Thank you very much Android.. I'll stick with my old, good and fast blackberry.

why not just get an abacus,battery lasts for ages -yee haa

Edited by speedtripler

go into settings and disable notifications from showing when the phone is locked -simple

Do you have lollipop running on a Galaxy S5?