Remote Controller For Lighting/appliances

simon43

I'm trying to find a local supplier/manufacturer of units which allow remote on/off of lights and/or other domestic appliances.

The type of thing I'm after consists of a hand-held remote control unit and the 'slave' switching unit which either plugs directly into the bayonet socket of a lighting fixture, or is a hard-wired 'box' that switches the power supply line to the light or appliance (such as a fan).

The company AEI in the USA makes these types of items. Here is a url to help people understand what I want:

http://www.aei.info/community/html/modules...ex.php?cat_id=6

AEI don't seem to have a Thai distributer. But I would have thought that these types of items would be imported or manufactured in Thailand.

Does anyone know a company that can supply them? I'm in Phuket, but can travel to BKK to purchase them, (but don't want a wasted journey just looking around Pantip Plaza!!)

Otherwise I will have to try to order them from the US/UK :o

Thanks

Simon

Hi simon43,

Ive seen the exact thing you are talking about in an IT Mall in Korat ,( not sure if they are by AEI ) so I know that they are sold here in Thailand, I am going to the IT Mall soon and will take any details there are on the box, as it may help with an address Etc ..... and let you know .

WW

My friend is a supplier for these equipments... Remote Automation, sort of these..

Her office is in Kathu, nearby Phuket Country Club. Smart Light Co.,Ltd.

Worked for JW Marriot on behalf of All Technology, for residential bldg is Smart Light.

PM me if u interest.

HI simon43,

well looked in the IT mall and things you are looking for were there on sale, here;s the info from the box.....

one receiver/controler unit & one remote ...Model No. W101

one receiver/controler unit & Two remotes ...Model No. W201

Company ...... Intergrate

Tel No.s ......... 02-448-6448

02-886-2025 /7

company web site ... http://www.e-stylethailand.com/

company email ....... [email protected]/

hope this helps ............... WW

PS ...they look imported from out side Thailand , with Thai instructions