American Seeking A Better Understanding Of Thailand

Batman47

I’ve been content for years and still am. Returning from my home in BA JA Mexico, where I spent nearly 4 years, I find myself missing my friends there yet my family is here in the surrounding area so I’m not alone and living on a farm suites me well.

I’m a writer, having written over 32 books, a history buff I guess you could say. I go by the handle Batman47 and chat with my buddies on the MAILCALL Forums and recently finished constructing many Threads on XETV Fox 6, San Diego, Ca. Forums, Threads that are data bases more then anything.

I’ve been married twice to Pilipino mail order brides I guess you could say. Both my ex-wives and I are still friends all though we rarely see each other anymore, especially being gone for nearly four years, in an area of BA JA over looking the ocean, a panoramic 30-mile ocean view to the south and to the north. Once my recent 16-books are published by years end, totally dependant upon the U. S. Navy, I shall return with my Fila Brasileiro and this time have some fun, visiting places further south along the BA JA.

Every guy I guess is looking for a loyal, sincere, loving women eager to better her self with the support of a soul mate that can provide not only support for a women but her family

I’ve reviewed the following sites but I’m still left with so many questions:

(snip - no external links allowed)

For example, is Buddhist compatible with a Christian who’s not over bearing and very open minded.

I must review Visa process more thoroughly at this site: Thailand Forum http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php

I registered at this site:(snip - external link removed) under Batman47 but I won’t give out my credit card to anyone on the phone or through the internet due to identity thieves acquiring information, so it will be difficult to chat with girls I imagine. With 1 million women in Thailand selling themselves at all ages really concerns me greatly, yet I can understand why with poverty and the need for family support.

Anyway, if you have some insight on how I could go about charming a pretty girl into chatting, i.e. other forums, etc. or this forum, if you could please inform me.

The following should illuminate what I’ve recently achieved:

September 27, 2006

Request to Navy, NARA for Historical Information

I am an honorably discharged Navy vet, and I've compiled a great deal of historical data relating to U. S. Aircraft Carriers and deployments of our nation's fleet of aircraft carriers from September 1945 to present, illustrated at http://www.uscarrierhistory.com and in particular this chart: http://www.uscarrierhistory.com/charts/chart48.pdf

After four years of research comprising 16-books of the most accurate accounting of historical facts, narrative summaries, etc. of U. S. Aircraft Carrier history, I have been unable to acquire an accurate accounting of U. S. Aircraft Carrier Foreign Water Fleet Deployments from public records, to include present disclosed reports by the U. S. Navy presently available to the public, so on behalf of those who have served onboard U. S. Aircraft Carriers I have retained an attorney, Scott A. Hodes whom has petitioned Ms. Doris Lama, Head, DON PA/FOIA Policy Branch, Chief of Naval Operations (DNS-36) 2000 Navy Pentagon, Washington, DC 20350-2000 and Special Access and FOIA Staff, National Archives and Records Administration, NWCTF-Room 6350, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740 under the FOIA to disclose on the internet information relating to US Aircraft Carrier Foreign Water Fleet Deployments, all classification, by earliest dates and time of arrival and departure from September 1945 to present and foreign ports visited.

Bruce Wayne Henion

EQNEEDF

edited to removed external links & personal info