Prayut admits he made a mistake with Jare's replacement

webfact

Prayut admits he made a mistake with Jare's replacement
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha admitted yesterday that he might have made a mistake in getting Senate Secretariat's legal adviser Nat Phasuk to take up the post of House of Representatives' secretary general on Saturday.

Prayut, in his capacity as National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) leader, cancelled the appointment on Sunday. The PM sacked Jare Phanpluang on Saturday under absolute powers granted to him by the interim charter's Article 44. Prayut then announced that Nat would replace Jare.

The PM revealed that he cancelled Nat's appointment after learning that the legal adviser was already nominated for the post of House deputy secretary general. Hence, giving him the higher position would not be possible.

Prayut also explained that he had chosen to remove Jare over efficiency issues, adding that he wanted to see the construction of the new parliament complex speeded up, but had been told that it was stuck. He added that another reason for him sacking people was corruption, but he can't say this in Jare's case because it was still being investigated. Jare has been accused of being ineffective in handling corruption allegations at the House Secretariat.

The premier said the use of Article 44 was necessary in this case because it could not be solved under ordinary law, adding that he would use the Article again n order to clear obstacles.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Prayut-admits-he-made-a-mistake-with-Jares-replace-30271295.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-10-21

So do I get this PM got Jare a a job, next day sacked him from this job because he was nominated foe deputy of that job

And on top of that there are issues with Jare's efficiency. The ineffective in handling of corruption allegations

So the PM has not been doing his homework

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken about that too!

Unless I am mistaken, apart from everything else Yingluck has been accused of, didn’t she get charged with Abuse of Power over a similar issue of moving state officials around?

Aah, Article 44 – the Swiss Army Knife of the junta!

post-209291-0-26772400-1445394454_thumb.