What will Replace TOPS @ Pattaya Klang & 2nd Road

cigar7

I am sure the owners will rent out space to more shops selling T-shirts, wooden handicrafts, soaps, hand-bags...all that crap that is sold on every street and street corner in Pattaya. The owners will not care if there are five shops of one kind or no customers, or no drawing card to attract tourists. The set-up with these shops (a sucker every day) locals have to put a huge deposit down ( 3 months or more) and if the shop closes up, the owner keeps the deposit so he does not care if the shop goes under because space will be rented to another dreamer who puts down3-4 month deposit.... closes up and loses the deposit. Owners of such make money off shop keepers that run out of business.

I'm a little surprised that whole development never really found its footing; being centrally located you would think it would have been quite popular. I guess the nearby Central Mall and its Gourmet Marketplace (also a Tops brand) took its tool. I guess I shouldn't be surprised as I never shopped there much, finding everything I need between Foodland, Best Naklua, and the Gourmet Marketplace.

Why would people shop there its the same price as seven eleven, but bigger variety

Not everyone's diet consists of junk food and beer.

bah.gif

Well, if you wander beyond the counter area, you will see lots of things, beyond junk food and beer, that you can get at Big C for the same price. And service is very quick at 7-11. Generally, though, I shop at Friendship, with most things cheaper than Foodland. I've converted, even though Foodland is much closer to me.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp