Taxi driver charged with attacking Australian tourist at Suvarnabhumi Airport

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He was departing...otherwise..why would he have left something in a cab and got out,then banged another cab with his fist!

Yes, we figured that out already. Thanks.

It still doesn't fix the hole the Aussie guy has in his head.

The driver shouldn't be driving taxis but tractors thumbsup.gif

As long as Thai police and the Pm do not do nothing about these attacks more people will stop coming to Thailand. Did the taxi driver give the man a professional breath test before he attacked him? Thailand will never become a better country in the worlds eyes with these actions happening daily. I guess the PM does not scare them at all!

"hit his head on the door"

clap2.gif

Lucky it was not his small toe, where the Aussie's brains are housed!!!

better than an empty shell though

Briggsy you nuts or work for the taxi company or own it. No the Ausssie,s brain but your brain is totatally messed up. Quit doing the drugs and think about people just coming off of a flight. No alcohol on plain and no alcohol in airport. You are just another farang basher and a stupid one at that!

I don't know ,I have been coming Thailand 10 years now,never been hit or attacked by a Thai but then I don't really drink alcohol,I take all the news with a pinch of salt now

I have been attacked by drunken Thais several times, I don't drink but some Thais do as many farangs do...
Maybe you need to hone your social skills a tad?

You have no clue what might have happened, I experienced at least 5 incidents with drunken obnoxious Thais, one at a marriage party, one at a monk ceremony where a drunken man started shooting with a gun next to me, once with a drunken military who insisted I pay him a drink or ten, an other drunk wanted to kill my wife because she said NO to him (he then attacked her with a broken bottle, he lived next doors...) and a few more I can tell you.

As long as Thai police and the Pm do not do nothing about these attacks more people will stop coming to Thailand. Did the taxi driver give the man a professional breath test before he attacked him? Thailand will never become a better country in the worlds eyes with these actions happening daily. I guess the PM does not scare them at all!

In your country the PM is taking care of incidents similar to this one? blink.png In any country?