• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chicog:

You live and work in the Middle East.
What race are Muslims?

If I can't use that then I am allowed to say that antisemitism applies to all semites.

Over to you, big boy.

In other news, Trump is live on Fox telling everyone how China takes advantage of the US and how he's going to bring jobs back from China.

*snigger*

You can use anything you want. When are you going to answer my question?

I'll repeat the question in case you forgot it.

What race are Muslims?

Simple and obvious answer - Non White.

As you well know, racists use code words. Your pedantry is being deliberately obtuse on this issue. Racism is a contributing factor in the hate speech against muslims.

"Simple and obvious answer - Non White."

While it might seem simple and obvious to you. To me it is so patently absurd it is laughable.

For instance, how would you explain the three Americans I had working on my program that were Muslims and were white as the driven snow?

I played golf regularly with two other Americans that were just as white as myself, but they married a Muslim and changed religion for that reason.

Further, how would you explain Iran? Iranians are Aryans. Aryans are Caucasians.

Iranians are Muslims, therefore Muslims can be Caucasians.

What you people need to do is come up with something a little more accurate than "racist" to insult those you disagree with. Your current insult of the day isn't working.

What you people need to do is come up with something a little more accurate than "racist" to insult those you disagree with. Your current insult of the day isn't working.

It works just fine Chuck; the knuckle draggers that follow Trump are incapable of drawing the distinction that you do, and their racist tendencies were clearly demonstrated when they decided to put the boot into the token Black man that dared to heckle Trump.

That's why their hatred for muslims only extends to ones of a darker complexion, and they can't tell the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim.

So effectively ban 1.6 billion people.

My oh my, how are you going to handle the Caucasian converts?

Or do you just want to isolate the whole country?

Haven't thought it through have you?

I did not read your post before making my post in response to lostboy's latest insanity saying Muslims are "non-white".

Nice to know you acknowledge that there actually might be Caucasians who have converted.

My bet would be you also know some Muslims that, if they shaved their facial hair and changed into western clothing, could pass off quite easily as somebody from NYC.

I know some that would pass the test.

You can use anything you want. When are you going to answer my question?

I'll repeat the question in case you forgot it.

What race are Muslims?

Simple and obvious answer - Non White.

As you well know, racists use code words. Your pedantry is being deliberately obtuse on this issue. Racism is a contributing factor in the hate speech against muslims.

"Simple and obvious answer - Non White."

While it might seem simple and obvious to you. To me it is so patently absurd it is laughable.

For instance, how would you explain the three Americans I had working on my program that were Muslims and were white as the driven snow?

I played golf regularly with two other Americans that were just as white as myself, but they married a Muslim and changed religion for that reason.

Further, how would you explain Iran? Iranians are Aryans. Aryans are Caucasians.

Iranians are Muslims, therefore Muslims can be Caucasians.

Just caught me on the way to my evening exercise.

You did not mention the Chechens. I was sure you would when I posed my argument. I accept everything you have said about white Muslims. I also accept that a more accurate word is needed. Islamophobe doesn't quite cut it.

However, I do not think you can deny that racism contributes to the current anti-Muslim hysteria. It is blatant. You are deliberately being a literalist on this matter I think.

Now off for a few spins around the park.