Blue bus/trucks

jack00

Some of the relplies makes me wonder if you are even in Thailand... let alone pattaya.

So tell us where you are and where you want to go and we might be able to help. Your question is too non specific.

First time in Pattaya, right?

If you want to go north or south on Suk to another town, the methodology is much different to going down Beach Road, up Sai Song, or Sai Saam, or Tai , Klang or Nua, or over to the dark side, or to Buakaow, or to Jomtien or Chaiapruek, or a number of other sois that they go to.

Edited by Gsxrnz

The first time I was on one - I had no idea where I was going - I stuck it out for 30 mins then I had a panic attack and jumped off.

I now know I had gone from Jomtien to half way along 2nd road. It took me about 2 hours to walk back looking for familiar sights i.e. a plane crashed into the roof a building. When I got to know more local women ( they all came from Isaan so not local really ? ) they guided me on the routes and protocols....and how to use an ATM.....blink.png

The buses go north, the trucks go south.

So, by your reckoning, Laos is full of Thai buses & Malaysia is full of Thai trucks ???

But, if they do decide to return, the buses would be heading south & the trucks heading north.