Second Hand Book Shop Pattaya

yeehi

Hello!

Where are the second hand bookshops in Pattaya?

What book should i read? :D

The covers of the "Money number one" and "The fool is back" books caught my attention... :o

Hi,

there's one in Jomtien Complex Condotel and another at the 2nd floor of the Tops supermarket.

As for recommendations on what to read I have none. Maybe you should just walk up to one of the shelfes, close your eyes and pick a book at random. Who knows, maybe you get lucky.

Maldoror

there is a good second hand book shop just off soi vc, it is a charity shop and they raise money for thais. the books are a lot cheaper than in the other book shops (80 baht) the actual address is 504\519 soi yensabai condotel. pattaya. They dont have the choice of the other books shops but you can always get a good bargain there....

Hello!

Where are the second hand bookshops in Pattaya?

What book should i read? :D

The covers of the "Money number one" and "The fool is back" books caught my attention... :o

I should therefore imagine that this little light hearted tale should be right up the Soi of such a discerning reader:

post-3455-1160913236.jpg

post-3455-1160913198_thumb.jpg

Enjoy! :D

Canterbury Tales restaurant has now moved into Jeremy's premises but I don't know where J's has gone.

Swan Bookshop on soi Buakhow is quite good.

Its on the east side (left hand going Walking Street direction) a little bit farther along from the lavender-coloured Sawasdee Hotel.

Good selction and they buy it back from you at 50% what you paid for it.

I think the book shop is still in canterbury tales, they have all the books along the left and the back as you look at the shop ( i was in there a couple of weeks ago). The thais for website book shop also buy back the books at 40 baht (half price)

Do they sell all books at 80 baht?

Come to Pattaya City Expat club meeting they have a book and DVD exchange table, but no need to exchange, just pick one or two.

Yes, all books are 80b (Hard and soft cover); they will buy back at 40b. Great little shop!