Underage Suspected Prostitute caught at Central Pattaya Karaoke Bar

webfact

Wow..

I really feel and understand both sides.

1. My 17 and 15 year old Thai sons are now having sex. Which I totally can not accept. The girls are 13+.

My wife knows if these SOB sons gets these girls pregnant, I'm kicking these MF out of her house. We live in Patong, the boys live in Isaan. With the grand.

2. When reading this article, I hate it, but I understand it. Here is a minor who met one of my sons, and is forced to do what she has to do. Make money....To pay for milk. Diapers. Food. Clothes. .......

When In read this, I want to punch my sons and kiss my 2 year old daughter.

In our village, it seems likevall the kids are having sex. I really find out until my wife tells me. Her light airy opinion is the root of the problem.

FOR Me, I'LL slam dunk the <deleted>. Alas, this isn't my country, so I keep to myself.

Kids can do anything they want here.

No one draws a line or expect them to contribute.

In general, exceptions are minority.

1. My 17 and 15 year old Thai sons are now having sex. Which I totally can not accept. The girls are 13+.

My wife knows if these SOB sons gets these girls pregnant, I'm kicking these MF out of her house. We live in Patong, the boys live in Isaan. With the grand.

Here in germany 14 is legal on paper but in real pretty much every girl age 12+ gets her free Birthcontroll Pills from her Doc (paid by Government) and is safe if something should happen with her BF.

so relax except for the pregnant parts its like that in many countries

Here in germany 14 is legal on paper but in real pretty much every girl age 12+ gets her free Birthcontroll Pills from her Doc (paid by Government) and is safe if something should happen with her BF.

so relax except for the pregnant parts its like that in many countries

The legal age for prostitution in Germany is 18.

• 2 weeks later...

Who here believes the krap about 400 for a barfine? Thats for the bar only...as some of us already know. I stopped that slutty behavior years ago, but as i recall, there was more to it than that. Shame that a girl of sixteen needs to do that....and hope they jail the manager and the client both.

Wasn't the 'client' an undercover police operative?