Restaurant & Bar for foreigners in Phitsanulok

wmdann

• 2 months later...

I've just spent a couple of nights in Phitsanulok and stumbled across as excellent bar called " The Lager Cafe ". It is owned by a Thai lady named Koy who is an architect and did the industrial interior design herself. The good thing it has an amazing selection of international beers. Check out her mint condition 1950's VW Karman sports car outside. Hard to describe the location but if you type " Lager Cafe " into Facebook you'll get it on google maps.

Thought it was worth sharing for people passing through.

• Like 1

I've just spent a couple of nights in Phitsanulok and stumbled across as excellent bar called " The Lager Cafe ". It is owned by a Thai lady named Koy who is an architect and did the industrial interior design herself. The good thing it has an amazing selection of international beers. Check out her mint condition 1950's VW Karman sports car outside. Hard to describe the location but if you type " Lager Cafe " into Facebook you'll get it on google maps.

Here's a link to their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Lager-Cafe-1650936371819124/

Years ago there was Lady Jane run by an Irish Chap, Mr Chris. he sold out and the rest there now are useless by comparison. Never open day time and no funny Folks or Bikers like Chris had,Friday Nights were fun then.

More bikers go to new pub than went to lady jane's,in fact more people of all character.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 3/31/2016 at 6:08 PM, kinyara said:

Closed down. Too expensive.

Edited by wgdanson

5 hours ago, kinyara said:

That's strange, when did it close ?

It looked closed when I passed it last week. maybe I am wrong..........holiday or refurb. Still too expensive though ...Bht 320 for a 33cl bottle of European beer.

33 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

It looked closed when I passed it last week. maybe I am wrong..........holiday or refurb. Still too expensive though ...Bht 320 for a 33cl bottle of European beer.

Yeah likely just the time you passed, I get automatic updates from them on my Facebook and it seems very much alive and kicking. 3 year anniversary party the other week. I'm driving up to Sukothai for a few days next month and may stop in on the way back for a night.

• Like 1