Jump to content

How to watch the Euros next day


Irons

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Fat Controller said:

Teeveeing.com

Cheap and works well

Many thanks appreciated. I was looking at Teeveering this morning. I will join today 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, PeachCH said:

Same for me. 

 

eurotv asia

 

Here you have all the channels from Switzerland, Germany, Austria. 

 

Whatever ever fan you are. 

 

 

Thank you very much for replying to me…Teeveeing it is

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The Fat Controller said:

Teeveeing.com

Cheap and works well

On this recommendation, I have been to the teeveeing website but can find nothing about watching the Euros or indeed anything remotely connected with any sport. There are no Sky Sports, TNT and even Eurosport Channels are not showing as being covered by the service.

 

In an attempt to find out from them, through the chat box that doesn't work and the email I am trying to send comes up with a constant error message has left me coming back to you to see if you can help me!

 

Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The Fat Controller said:

Teeveeing.com

Cheap and works well

I assume you record then watch the next day as I can not see…catch-up 

would that be correct 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Henryford said:

Don't bother England will be knocked out in the first round.

Don’t worry Mr Southgate has it all under control…?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Irons said:

I assume you record then watch the next day as I can not see…catch-up 

would that be correct 

 

Yes that's correct, you choose whichever programmes you want to record then watch back at a time of your choosing. No catchup feature unfortunately so you have to plan ahead, but apart from that it suits me needs perfectly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

On this recommendation, I have been to the teeveeing website but can find nothing about watching the Euros or indeed anything remotely connected with any sport. There are no Sky Sports, TNT and even Eurosport Channels are not showing as being covered by the service.

 

In an attempt to find out from them, through the chat box that doesn't work and the email I am trying to send comes up with a constant error message has left me coming back to you to see if you can help me!

 

Thank you

For the Euros specifically, I believe all games will be shown on either BBC1 or ITV (possibly C4) in the U.K., all of which are available on TeeVeeing.

 

As noted in my above post, there's no catchup feature available, so programmes must be pre-recorded in the TV schedule. Also consider that due to the possibility of games running into extra time, it's a good idea to also record the following programme to ensure the full game is recorded.

 

Good luck.

Edited by degodasilva
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2024 at 8:11 PM, degodasilva said:

For the Euros specifically, I believe all games will be shown on either BBC1 or ITV (possibly C4) in the U.K., all of which are available on TeeVeeing.

 

As noted in my above post, there's no catchup feature available, so programmes must be pre-recorded in the TV schedule. Also consider that due to the possibility of games running into extra time, it's a good idea to also record the following programme to ensure the full game is recorded.

 

Good luck.

Did not think of that well done 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If your experiencing buffering recently with iPlayer, All4 etc. (Broken Internet cables/Houtis?) I've found TVNZ (English commentary/free to register) with my VPN is working at a much better quality stream than the UK at the moment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rbkk said:

If your experiencing buffering recently with iPlayer, All4 etc. (Broken Internet cables/Houtis?) I've found TVNZ (English commentary/free to register) with my VPN is working at a much better quality stream than the UK at the moment.

Thanks yes i am getting buffering on BBC. I will certainly try TVNZ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.








×
×
  • Create New...