A Long Weekend in South or North Pattaya, Help Please

scoooooby

Hi, Looking to have a long weekend mid Feb in the Naklua or south (Jomtiem/Bang Saray) regions with the family and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for apartments, villas etc. to rent for 3 nights close to beach but not crazy western prices (checked out Agoda but I am not a millionaire!).

Looking for two rooms (1xbedroom plus lounge with beds) min for 6-8 people in a reasonable position. If anyone has or knows of a contact that can help with this then please PM me.... dates would be arrive 11 Feb, Depart 14 Feb

Cheers for any help clap2.gifthumbsup.gifbiggrin.png

Respectively, when on holiday to Thailand over this past 7-years, I have stayed at various motels in the Jomtien Beach area on Soi 1, 3 & 4. While it depends on the season, but I usually pay between 650-800 THB (or $18.50-24.00 USD) per night.

Some have a pool - some don't, but the beach is walking distance.

They are clean and even if you got 3-4 rooms, they are a deal.

There used to be a very pleasant family resort in Jomtien.I stayed there a few times in the pre Russian

days.I cant actually recall the name,but it has 2 initials on the sign.something like F H family resort.

It is in Soi 12 off beach road,about 150 metres down a lane.It has bungalow style rooms surrounding a very

nice pool.There is an area there like a communal,open air kitchen,where you can cook,and eat your own food,pot's,

pan's and utensils provided.The rooms have a bedroom and a lounge with sofa's that kids can sleep on.

You may want two rooms if there are a few of you.There is also a weights area if that is your thing.

The boss lady there was 'Rav.' All the staff were very pleasant.The front of the rooms have a sort of sitting area

with doors between each room.I dont know if anyone here has been there or can remember the name.

At the time,we paid about 500 a night.

I hope you have a nice stay.

KKD