Migrant crisis: Iraqis return home, disenchanted with life in Germany

rooster59

So not refugees desperately fleeing imminent danger but migrants looking for a better life.

When they discovered Germany was not paved with gold and home was better, home

they went. coffee1.gif

More evidence that the bulk of 'refugees' are actually economic migrants.

I don't blame them for coming, especially after that idiot Merkel laid out the red carpet, but the vast majority are not refugees.

Lots of videos on youtube with people acting like disappointed holidaymakers when they arrive in Germany.

It's only evidence if the bulk of the refugees want to return home. Do you have any evidence to support that contention?

It's terrible that these people are subject to these conditions. They should have all been pre booked into the Sheraton, Marriot and any other 5 star hotel available.

They should not have to wait for a bus, there should be a limo assigned to each family.

The iPad he is using looks to be last years model .... this is not acceptable, he should be given the latest immediately.

Muslims will never assimilate in a Christian societies. Some of them sent wife back home, but stay here to earn money. According to them the west has BAD INFLUENCE FOR WOMAN AND THEIR DAUGHTER.

They have a valid point.. the women may decide to wear western clothes, and then they would deservedly be raped in the street by devout muslim men.

I feel sorry for them. Merkel rolled out the red carpet and promised a new life and prosperity to those who simply wanted it enough. Too many people turned up and now she is doing her utmost to renage on the deal in order to save her own political skin and at their expense, having led them on. Our fury should be directed at her and her pals, not those who took up the offer.

nonsense.

it is simply that the West turned out to be very different from the cornucopia imagined by the masses in Iraq and other poor countries.

just look at how many Thais get depressed when they have to live in Europe, LOL. Most want to go back to Thailand.

But doesn't Merkel share the responsibility for giving them the impression that Europe is the land of milk and honey? Surely it is not just down to the traffickers they think this way?

No, she only said "welcome". The image of the West as a cornucopia is present in all third world countries.

All they know comes from TV and movies.

The more uneducated the people, the more distorted their view is.

I feel sorry for them. Merkel rolled out the red carpet and promised a new life and prosperity to those who simply wanted it enough. Too many people turned up and now she is doing her utmost to renage on the deal in order to save her own political skin and at their expense, having led them on. Our fury should be directed at her and her pals, not those who took up the offer.

nonsense.

it is simply that the West turned out to be very different from the cornucopia imagined by the masses in Iraq and other poor countries.

just look at how many Thais get depressed when they have to live in Europe, LOL. Most want to go back to Thailand.

But doesn't Merkel share the responsibility for giving them the impression that Europe is the land of milk and honey? Surely it is not just down to the traffickers they think this way?

You are mistaking Merkel for Hitler, she doesn't have any authority to open or close Germany for anyone. And it's extremely naive to think Merkel has anything to do with the colonizers entering Europe... they have friends or relatives already living in Germany, Sweden etc etc etc that call them and tell them what they will get for free and so on when they eventually get to nation X. And i wouldn't be at all surprised if the money they use for getting smuggled into Europe was sent from Europe to them by their friedns/relatives.

So if they are happy to return home they cannot possibly be actual 'refugees'

Only in the fantasy Euronews propaganda world....

Only a delusional person would think person X can be a "refugee" from nation Y even though person X have no problems going back to nation Y.

I don't think so. They are probably appalled that unlike they thought, they cannot rape and sexually assault western women without facing jail time.

It must be such a let down. Not enough government money to buy top quality food but enough to have a USD 700 iPad. My heart is bleeding purple p***.

I hope that more of this kind of news story is told. That Germany is only an

European country with its own problems. Germany is not a Paradise either, as no country really is. Europe is not a paradise and neither is Canada or the USA. or even Australia.

Every country has good and bad qualities, as well as good and bad weather, and

good and bad economies. It is too bad that it will take even longer for these migrants

to get the message, as that means the people smugglers will continue to make their

blood money for a while longer.