Truck from Nakorn Phanom to BKK needed

CarlBkk

Does anyone know someone who owns a truck (hi-lux, Vigo etc) that I could pay to load some household items from a house in Trat Phanom and drop off in Bangkok please?

Items include a washing machine, desk flat packed, chair, boxes of clothes, suitcases.

Are you anywhere near Buriram? We know a guy who makes regular trips for just this very thing.

Not anywhere near....

5 h 20 min (392.1 km) via ถนนชยางกูร/Route 212

OP, you'll have to ask a Thai where the transport trucks are. All provinces offer such a service. They pack all very nicely, once they arrive they'll set all up where you want. And it's really cheap.

post-158336-0-36648200-1453971136_thumb.

Edited by lostinisaan

Just look at the way this guy loaded the pickup truck. Mama Mia. No protection what so ever. What a Cowboy.

I would rather pay a known company to do it, instead of some yaba head who doesn't care about other things. It might be a little more expensive. But worth it.

Just look at the way this guy loaded the pickup truck. Mama Mia. No protection what so ever. What a Cowboy.

I would rather pay a known company to do it, instead of some yaba head who doesn't care about other things. It might be a little more expensive. But worth it.

Are you always such a nice person?

HL

Yes. If you alluding to the man with pickup truck, then look again and tell me what you would say if your personal belongings was treated like that? No cover, no protection.I would tell him to F off. Regarding Yaba heads. Or to nice. ' Red Bull' drivers. Then see how most of the pickup drivers drive. My Buddha. I wouldn't trust them to handle my things. No insurance, no nothing. If anything happens Mai pen rai and a shrug from the driver.

I have looked at all the posts and I can't find a positive post from yourself to assist the OP in his quest. So obviously you are only posting for the sake of slagging of complete strangers.

Anyway one good thing about your posts....it makes me so happy I don't know you...lol

HL

I'll try to find a transport company in Nakorn Phanom, although not sure how easy it will be to find from Bangkok (even with some Thai help). Don't know anyone in N.P apart from the ex's parents who I'm collecting from, and they're pretty elderly and housebound.

Why restrict your search to Nakhon Phanom, whether you get a truck from there or Bangkok or Korat or Khon Kaen it all works out to the same mileage that the truck will cover, because where ever you get it from it has to return. There is another way you could do it by driving yourself, hire a truck from Budget or Hertz and pay the premium for returning it to Bangkok instead of driving it back to Nakhon Phanom.

HL

I wouldn't let this guy transport anything for me. The net in the back won't hold when he needs to hit the brakes. Is he from Russia?

post-158336-0-44101500-1454031319_thumb.

Edited by lostinisaan