Where to binding a booklet?

alocacoc

Hello

I want to print out some documents as a booklet (half A4 size). Microsoft Word offers this feature.

Then i need it to binding and maybe add a cover to protect the booklet. Some ideas where i can let do this? It's only one exemplar.

If you are coming from Jomtien, turn right on Thepprasit Road. Go all the way down and just past the "technology school" (past the car wash) are two printing places.......the students use them so the cost of printing/binding is very cheap. They will print off of an external disk (flash disk). They can also bind it with a plastic cover. Good luck finding it. You can park across the street in the parking lot.

Thanks, i will look for that. I know the car wash at the 2nd gas station. The first gas station is closed. However, i drive the Threpasit Rd. almost daily, i keep my eyes open. I just will go to look this afternoon.

Edited by alocacoc

Thanks, i will look for that. I know the car wash at the 2nd gas station. The first gas station is closed. However, i drive the Threpasit Rd. almost daily, i keep my eyes open. I just will go to look this afternoon.

On the doors at the front they have 40 and 50 written on them. These are satang prices per photocopy (black and white). They bind stuff all the time for the students.

Thanks. I found the shop at Threpasit today. But the women wasn't really interested. I brought my self printed A5 booklet which contains 13 A4 pages as a sample. I did stitch it together with needle and thread. Actually it looks and feels quite nice. The lady in the shop offered me to bind it with staples. That's fine, but my second document contains 146 pages. Then it needs a book spine. Even 13 pages are already slightly over the limit. Then it isn't possible to use staples. She only said, can not.

On the 3rd Road close to North Pattaya Rd. is a well known shop. They would do it, but not for a single book.

I found another shop at Threpasit. Close to Thrappaya Rd. They can do the binding like for a real book. For only 30 Baht. I asked twice. It would be great to print the document with a color laser printer. I own only a ink-jet printer. She ask 30 Baht per page. That's too much. I don't know if 30 Baht is a usual price.

I will visit Friendship market tomorrow. May be they have upstairs some clever solutions for that.

This guy did a great job.

And he;

Edited by alocacoc