Whatever next? Thai grannies selling Ya Ba arrested

webfact

Shame for them that these two didn't have rich or influential families to go running to, to hide behind and now have to face the consequences of their actions which is rare in Thailand.....

....nice to see the police can apply the rule of the law when they have to or they're not too terrified of rich parents. A joke.

I hope that their financial hardship is taken into account as much as wealth is in different cases but all over the spectrum in Thai 'justice''.

'"We are old - how else are we to look after ourselves?"' With the pension money the government give you each month!

The pension for most here is useless

600 baht a month I was told crying.gif

Does your country gives out pension to people who were never in civil service?

doesn't yours??

Mine only return retirement money to those who had worked and saved into their funds. No free handouts...

Its a fair cop,society is to blame.We only did it because the felang our niece is married to,wont give us any money for gambling or

Hong Thong.Its all his fault.We thought we would all be made rich and get lots of money.The rest of the family are also very upset by this..

Hells Grannys.

Why else would all the Thousands be trying to get into GB,those that do will likely be housed in a posh hotel and paid for by the tax payer until a new house of 3 or more bedrooms is built especially for pakistanis and indians.Enoc Powel said its the place to live for people from these countries.

"We are old - how else are we to look after ourselves?"

Here is a classic Thai cultural response. Everything is acceptable in pursuit of financial gain. Morals never enter into the equation. Selling dangerous drugs to children is OK as long as "I" get what I want.

What an ignorant, racist post. I hope you have no relationships with these terrible people.

The police will probably put them to work helping to selling the police portion of the illicit drugs in the market.

Then they would be protected, connected Ya Ba dealers.

Brilliant how some things work out for the better...lol