Six Burmese workers blown up at firework factory in Suphanburi house

webfact

Six Burmese workers blown up at firework factory in Suphanburi house

fw.JPEG
Image: Manager Online

SUPHANBURI:-- Six Burmese workers were blown apart as a firework factory in a house in a Suphanburi field exploded on Thursday night.

Medics and police called to the house in U-Thong district found a scene of utter devastation. The one storey house was razed to the ground and there were charred body parts all over the area, reports Manager Online.

They found a large number of ping pong balls used in the production of fireworks scattered all over the ground.

Six Burmese workers - two men and four women - were dead.

Initial inquiries have revealed that the house was owned by a soldier who bought it but left it empty. It was being used to produce fireworks at night and investigators think the explosion may have been triggered by the hot weather.

Source: Manager Online

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-06

Six Myanmar migrant workers killed in firecracker blasts in Suphanburi

14_firecracker-blasts-wpcf_728x413.jpg

SUPHANBURI:-- Six Myanmar migrant workers died after fireworks illegally produced and stored at a house in U-Thong district of Suphanburi province exploded last night.

Of the six victims killed in the blasts, four were women.

According to a highway rescue crew member rushed to the scene of the blasts, three died inside the completely destructed house and three bodies were thrown out by the powerful blast.

Their identities could not be identified, but they were two men and four women.

According to U-Thong assistant district officer Supamas Klomklieng, a destructed identification card of a Myanmar worker was found at the scene but could not identified the person yet.

The house which was located in an open field and a distance away from residential area was said to be illegally used to produce fireworks, mostly ping pong firecrackers.

It was not immediately known the cause of the blast but the high summer heat was suspected to trigger explosions of the ping pong firecrackers.

Explosive ordnance disposal police were at the scene to look into the actual cause of the blasts and find owner of the house for inquiry.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/162247

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-05-06

I'm doubting that the solider will be questions for manufacturing fireworks in a residential property facepalm.gif

Are you suggesting that there are zoning rules?

RIP Burmese workers ... sad.png

You guys come running away from poverty, into a neighbouring country where people exploit you, despise you, make you feel unwelcome, use you as scapegoats for any crime committed in the area, you work in conditions where safety is not guaranteed whatsoever (why would it be if there are no Thais working there?) ... and you end up blown to pieces ... I sure hope there's a good place somewhere up there for your souls to rest in peace ... The words of a beautiful song by Chris Rea are on my mind right now :

Tell me there's a heaven
Tell me that it's true
Tell me there's a reason
Why I'm seeing what I do
Tell me there's a heaven
Where all those people go
Tell me they're all happy now
Papa tell me that it's so ...

KABOOM!! laugh.png

Do you find it funny that 6 people died?

I am speakless!!! mad.gif

A lot of people who come to live here seem to lose their screws, as well as their sense of compassion, respect and empathy for other human beings ... it's not the first time I read a brutally senseless post like his here on TVF, it's quite frequent actually.

KABOOM!! laugh.png

As well as speechless, but that is besides the point- however, it is quite evident you don't require any intelligence, empathy, human feelings or understanding to make comments such as kaboom on TV.com

I'm doubting that the solider will be questions for manufacturing fireworks in a residential property facepalm.gif

True and you can bet insurance will pay out without question...subject to rank.

Play with fire? Expect to get burned (or blown to pieces).

All illegal fireworks factories and warehouses in residential areas need to be shut down and the people involved prosecuted.

And those who find the death of 6 people as a source of humour should hang their heads in shame.

KABOOM!! laugh.png

A lot of people who come to live here seem to lose their screws, as well as their sense of compassion, respect and empathy for other human beings ... it's not the first time I read a brutally senseless post like his here on TVF, it's quite frequent actually.

Those ppl are here because they are bruts and nitwits. Horrible accident and some can joke about it, incredible.

The house, or what's left of it was an empty building owned by a "soldier". Probably not Lance Corporal Somchai.

It stated that it was being used illegally to make fireworks and at this point no evidence to prove the soldier was aware of the illegal activity in the house has been reported..

Initial inquiries have revealed that the house was owned by a soldier who bought it but left it empty.

NEXT!

Six Myanmar migrant workers died.

NEXT BIS!

Their identities could not be identified, but they were two men and four women.They just assuming it is Burmese "Thai-erd-ness at its best"

The house, or what's left of it was an empty building owned by a "soldier". Probably not Lance Corporal Somchai.

It stated that it was being used illegally to make fireworks and at this point no evidence to prove the soldier was aware of the illegal activity in the house has been reported..

Certainly not, our boys in khaki are dedicated to returning happiness to the Thai people so how could the dead be Thai ? How could the owner know some foreign scum was making fireworks in his empty house that he bought for his age ing sick parents, perhaps the khaki boys will have a whip round for him and set him back up in business, sorry I mean rebuild his house.

This is a third world country run by a third world gov...

This is just another FYI story - nothing more nothing less. This happens on a daily basis whether boat accidents bus crashes cyclists run over pool electrocution a industrial fires on and on..

Nothing is ever done To improve public safety..it's the risk of living here vs its perceived benefits...

Yes people especially its residents and long term expats have become desensitized to these daily events..

When a person can't partake in the process to improve situations or follow what regulatory changes are happening, it becomes water off a duck's back...

Someone told me that living over here is like taking on the qualities of a mushroom...I found it quite an interesting observation....

All illegal fireworks factories and warehouses in residential areas need to be shut down and the people involved prosecuted.

cheesy.gif

Thanks.

I needed a good laugh.

Just what country do you think you're in??

Edited by Happy Grumpy

The summer beat caused the explosion?

Honestly, do these people have any real education or do they get their ideas from watching the Bugs Bunny Road Runner Show?

cheesy.gif

Thanks.

I needed a good laugh.

Just what country do you think you're in??

It would appear not to be Thailand, however it makes for good laugh.