Email address for TOT tech support?

Konini

Does anyone know of an address - I sent a message to customer support but haven't received an answer. I'm getting constant dropouts, they sent a techie out but he didn't call first and I was out and my husband knows nothing and has no interest in computers.

I've been running Pingplotter for several days uninterrupted and thought it might be easier to send them the data so they can see that it's probably a wonky connection somewhere (or the modem/router is faulty).

Thanks in advance

Where do you live?

Do you know the local office where your line has it's "first stop"?

The good thing here in upcountry: we have two numbers from the local ToT office.

Wife calls them and always having quicker response than the central channels (like 1100).

If they tell that they have a power outage at their site, you know you have to be patient.

If they tell you that a sugar cane truck has brought down your line, you know you have to be patient. tongue.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

Thanks for the replies.

I walked over to our local office asking for someone to come out, waited 3 weeks (the dropouts are for around 90 seconds a couple of times a day to several times an hour all day and really are an irritation rather than a real problem that needs to be fixed because it doesn't work) then I got the condo office to phone them twice before one came out without phoning me first and I wasn't home, which annoyed me; my husband told him it's something to do with the black box in the corner and sometimes the internet doesn't work for a couple of minutes then comes back on - not his fault, he has no interest or knowledge about computers, just as I have no interest or knowledge about the workings of the internal combustion engine.

I'll give the Facebook page a try, I just think it would be better to be able to forward the very detailed logs that Pingplotter produces for someone to have a look at before sending someone.

Thanks again

Sadly almost any Thai company or gov dept never reply to emails. If the call centre doesnt make it happen I would normally ask my wife to go in person and put a rocket up them in Thai.

when we were having problems i went again and again to the TOT office. in the end i asked for the phone number for the tech and ended up getting my staff to call them. dealing with things like this is one of the setbacks of living in thailand. if you give they fix it guys number and tip him it will probably be easier to get fixed in the future.

I will be very, very surprised if you will receive an answer by email. Phone call - maybe

I wrote a complain about some weird techies and explained that they didn't get the problem that was causing the internet to stop working for some weeks, once the router was hot.

It took some weeks, but the next bill was free for me. Why don't you go to the office with your wife and ask for the boss?

Don't speak loud and be clear and the boss will hear. thumbsup.gif

https://www.toteservice.com/members/login

Edited by lostinisaan

Err - I am the wife, although Mr K does speak more Thai that I do laugh.png In the closest 2 offices to us, they speak English but it's quite basic - they're very pleasant, but this is a technical problem requiring a bit of knowledge of how the internet actually works. The whole reason of wanting an email address is so I can send screenshots of the graphs and download the raw data and send it to them. Red line = drop out.

I tried the online form recommended by snowguard, had a phone call within an hour, explained my problem, ka, ka, ka then hang up. Didn't even think of the possibility that the lady who phoned wouldn't speak English. D'oh! I'll give the Facebook page a go later, and if that doesn't work I'll get the condo office to phone them again. I suppose that the longer they leave it the more data Pingplotter is collecting. The only thing is that I don't like leaving the laptop on 24 hours a day in this heat. I'm trying really hard not to use it, have it running straight from the mains without the battery in and most of the time it's on it's side in front of the window letting the breeze blow on the underneath of it all day and all night, but I can't complain; I should have sorted it out months ago.