US: Trayvon Martin gun is up for auction

webfact

This is really sick. Why would anyone want to own a Kel-Tec?

At the time it was made, the Kel Tec PF9 was the smallest and lightest weight 9mm handgun available. 9mm is powerful - is the NATO official caliber - and the gun is very concealable. A lot of people wanted to own one, and I have one.

Cheers.

attachicon.gif3417149493_1a6ae887f4_b.jpg

....and that is why I seldom disagree with you on the open forum!!

Open forum is fine unless he knows you're in the next room.

Why don't you test that one and ban NeverSure, tobesure

At the time it was made, the Kel Tec PF9 was the smallest and lightest weight 9mm handgun available. 9mm is powerful - is the NATO official caliber - and the gun is very concealable. A lot of people wanted to own one, and I have one.

Cheers.

I was being a bit tongue and cheek, but since we’re talking about It.:

I’ll take reliability and knockdown power over concealment. My choice is an H&K USP Compact .40. It can be carried concealed and it goes BANG every time with any ammo. I have handled dozens of Kel-Tec products and found many of them unreliable especially with self defense rounds. H&K with over 20,000 rounds through it and not one hang up. I’ll put that record up against any Kel-Tec on any day.

Edited by Shot

Cheers.

I was being a bit tongue and cheek, but since we’re talking about It.:

I’ll take reliability and knockdown power over concealment. My choice is an H&K USP Compact .40. It can be carried concealed and it goes BANG every time with any ammo. I have handled dozens of Kel-Tec products and found many of them unreliable especially with self defense rounds. H&K with over 20,000 rounds through it and not one hang up. I’ll put that record up against any Kel-Tec on any day.

I've put about 1,000 rounds down the pipe on the PF9 without a single FTF (failure to fire.) Zimmerman's proved to do the job. The topic is about Zimmerman's PF9 being (he apparently hopes) sold at auction.

I have no idea if it's collectible to anyone but it sure wouldn't be to me. To me it's just a piece of equipment worth at most US$300.

Cheers.

Since the common saying is that 'guns don't kill, people kill', it's too bad that they can't put Zimmerman up for auction. Not only would it be an interesting auction, it would be interesting to see who is bidding.