Mails Send Through Ipstar Arrive In Junkmailfolder Of Hotmail

goltec

i have the folowing problem,,,maybe somebody knows the solution to that.

testing the settings of my smtp(203.151.141.222) and pop3, i sent to different hotmailadresses a testmail.

all the testmails arrived in the junkmail folder.

i called the people of ipstar and they adviced me to change the settings of hotmail.

YES RIGHT.........i will call my customers and friends first before i send them an email......

does anyone have experience with this?

I have had that happen too. Open the email and I think you will see an option at the top that says "Not junk". If you click on that, the message should go to your inbox and Hotmail should remember the address and always deliver from that address to your inbox.

testing the settings of my smtp(203.151.141.222) and pop3, i sent to different hotmailadresses a testmail.

i called the people of ipstar and they adviced me to change the settings of hotmail.

YES RIGHT.........i will call my customers and friends first before i send them an email......

I have had that happen too. Open the email and I think you will see an option at the top that says "Not junk". If you click on that, the message should go to your inbox and Hotmail should remember the address and always deliver from that address to your inbox.

yes i know that gary.....

but that means that everybody i send an email i have to call them to tell them a email is on the way to their junkmailfolder.

it should not be like that ofcouse...because the email i send is no junkmail or spam.

nobody ever looks ik their junkmailfolder..so how should they know i send them an email.

ok, you can inform your friends,,,but i'm also dealing with customers.

it's just that the server of ipstar sucks..because email send through them is seen as junkmail.

yes i know that gary.....

but that means that everybody i send an email i have to call them to tell them a email is on the way to their junkmailfolder.

it should not be like that ofcouse...because the email i send is no junkmail or spam.

nobody ever looks ik their junkmailfolder..so how should they know i send them an email.

ok, you can inform your friends,,,but i'm also dealing with customers.

it's just that the server of ipstar sucks..because email send through them is seen as junkmail.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I would think that the problem is on their end. I now seldom use Hotmail except for where I need to have an email address. If you want a good email account I'd suggest you use Gmail. Let me know if you need an invitation. PM me your email address and I'll send you one. Hotmail addresses are often rejected by many SPAM filters.