TAT Newsroom Blogger Campaign set for launch in June

webfact

TAT Newsroom Blogger Campaign set for launch in June

BANGKOK, 1 June, 2016 – The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is inviting people to tell their stories about Thailand and its culture. International bloggers and photographers will have the chance to show off their work and be rewarded with an all-expenses-paid trip to Thailand.

The campaign is open to all active bloggers and social media members who are invited to share their stories on trips to Thailand or photos which they have taken. Even content bloggers who have yet to come to Thailand can enter by writing about the amazing experiences which they expect to discover in the kingdom.

TAT Governor Yuthasak Supasorn said: “There are many hundreds of bloggers and photographers out there who record their stories about Thailand online. TAT plans to harness such creative energy to promote the wonders of Thailand and give those talented people the chance to win a trip back to the kingdom to explore further. TAT is looking forward to seeing what amazing stories and photos which the blogging community will come up with when the campaign opens.”

The TAT Newsroom Blogger Campaign is aimed at promoting the everyday charms of Thailand, its culture and its people. It is the kingdom’s unique blend of traditions and festivals which epitomize “Thainess” and make the country stand out as a venue for unique experiences to all visitors, especially writers and photographers.
Information and Source

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-06-01 footer_n.gif

lmao!!! Am I the only one thinking those reports of "everyday charms of Thailand, its culture and its people" may turn out NOT to be what TAT Governor Yuthasak Supasorn expects?

Will the dictum of ' no criticism or else ' be extended to this scheme and people who blog about being ripped off etc. ?

lmao!!! Am I the only one thinking those reports of "everyday charms of Thailand, its culture and its people" may turn out NOT to be what TAT Governor Yuthasak Supasorn expects?

Will the dictum of ' no criticism or else ' be extended to this scheme and people who blog about being ripped off etc. ?

Yes, no doubt these blogs would be selectively published; the more idealised, nay, fictionalised the better.

Yes, no doubt these blogs would be selectively published; the more idealised, nay, fictionalised the better.

In that case, I don't think I will apply. I have however forwarded this link to djjamie, smedley, et al.

Sweet Jesus...

But this is not because the tourism sector is falling... nossir. It's because the tourism sector is setting records every month and all the other promotions and advertising have worked superbly, so they don't need any more because Thailand is already full.

Watching for pigs on the wing...

"There are many hundreds of bloggers and photographers out there who record their stories about Thailand online."

So many in fact that there needs to be an effort to find them because they must be hiding.

1st prize: A holiday in Thailand, with all scams and ripoffs included free.

2nd prize: 2 Holidays in Thailand with all... ...

3rd prize. Pay for the trip yourself, but shake hands with the Thai PM and get a video of all his Friday night homilies and a .mp3 of his famous song (usual value 50 Thai sataang)..

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

They will be sorted out and thrown into 2 hats. One hat is positive and one is negative. The draws will be made from the positive hat. There is a good chance that the positive hat could be "stuffed"