Non-b One Year - Extension Question

I work in Thailand since 2005 and have a WP.

In 2006 I opened my own company and set subsidiary WP. Then, I worked 3 months in two companies at the same time.

One month ago I quit old company and cancelled WP in that company, keeping in WP in my company.

I put application for one-year visa extension but after one month of process I was required either to present my company balance (which I do not have as my company is less than one year) or apply for Non-B outside of Thailand.

What is the best option to go (KL, Penang)? Can I get one-year Non-B visa? (3 months, 1 month?)

What papers are required (all officers say different)?

Thanks!

I work in Thailand since 2005 and have a WP.

In 2006 I opened my own company and set subsidiary WP. Then, I worked 3 months in two companies at the same time.

One month ago I quit old company and cancelled WP in that company, keeping in WP in my company.

I put application for one-year visa extension but after one month of process I was required either to present my company balance (which I do not have as my company is less than one year) or apply for Non-B outside of Thailand.

What is the best option to go (KL, Penang)? Can I get one-year Non-B visa? (3 months, 1 month?)

What papers are required (all officers say different)?

Thanks!

With three months PND #1 and a work permit, you will get a one year multi entry visa. You still need to take the copy of the company doc's( company affidavit, shareholder list, By-laws, company objectives and Vat filing.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com