Problem With Viewing Macromedia's Flash Files

MikeWill

I use WinXP SP2 w/IE 7.0. Actually, my browser of choice is Maxthon, and I also Use Firefox 2.0.

The problem I encountered is with youtube.com. Either with Maxthon or IE v7.0, I am unable to see movie clips. I get the following message: "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest flash player. "

I downloaded the latest Flash Player and also checked that in Internet Options > Advance Tab > Disable Script debugging (Internet Explorer) and Disable Script debugging (Other) are both unchecked. But, to no success.

On the other hand I can see the clips without no problems with my Firefox 2.0.

What could be wrong with IE settings?

I use WinXP SP2 w/IE 7.0. Actually, my browser of choice is Maxthon, and I also Use Firefox 2.0.

The problem I encountered is with youtube.com. Either with Maxthon or IE v7.0, I am unable to see movie clips. I get the following message: "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest flash player. "

I downloaded the latest Flash Player and also checked that in Internet Options > Advance Tab > Disable Script debugging (Internet Explorer) and Disable Script debugging (Other) are both unchecked. But, to no success.

On the other hand I can see the clips without no problems with my Firefox 2.0.

What could be wrong with IE settings?

Mine did the same, so I just stopped using IE.