International moving company

Inna22

Dear All,

I hope you could help us :)

We are looking for international moving company. Could you kindly advise us a good company that we can trust with a reasonable price list for their service.

Thank you in advance :)

Don't know if this will help. I used White Swan to move my stuff from the USA. They constantly keep you in the dark. I always had to contact them to know the progression of my shipment.

On the other hand, I used BoonMa relocation service to ship the family dog. The girl that handled everything involved is named May. She called constantly to keep me up to date on everything.

If I had to do it again, I would have used Boonma to handle the whole move. I suggest you call May at tel. 086 511 4266 and see what she can do for you. They are located in Bangkok, Just google them and get the address.

I have no affiliation with this company, but when someone does me right, I like to give them a good word.

Good Luck on your move.

I will recommend White swan. I can not recognize that they keep you in the dark. We used them. No problem and good packers. The manager was always polite and answered my question when I wrote. Lately my friend from Bangkok used them to England. He was also OK with them.