Tourists shocked as man, 22, stabbed in Sukhumvit Soi 1 after stepping on someone's foot

rooster59

4 hours ago, TuskegeeBen said:

Sir! Please get a clue. I never made any such comment that you claim to be quoting.

Perhaps the TVF moderators will consider creating an "Ebonics" language forum for subscribers who speak/comprehend your peculiar version of the English language. :blink:

Holy Moses Justagayhen or whatever your username is; give it a rest!

4 hours ago, TuskegeeBen said:

Perhaps the TVF moderators will consider creating an "Ebonics" language forum for subscribers who speak/comprehend your peculiar version of the English language. :blink:

Perhaps they'll create a Eugenics program to exorcise bible-bashers who enjoy the sound of their own B.S!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, swanny321 said:

Holy Moses Justagayhen or whatever your username is; give it a rest!

Perhaps they'll create a Eugenics program to exorcise bible-bashers who enjoy the sound of their own B.S!

Regarding your first sentence, the "Just-a-gay-hen" swipe, I'll just consider that par for the course, when considering the source of the roots.

Second sentence: Alright then. If you actually composed that retort yourself, then :clap2:Now, continue on that level of English composition, while contributing words pertinent to the topic thread, ok?.

Best wishes, sigh, bro!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:coffee1:

On 8/21/2016 at 1:04 PM, dageurreotype said:

But the FACT is Thais are very quick to resort to violence at any perceived or otherwise sleight, as another poster mentioned. As that police captain said of his countrymen after yet another shooting 'They are very quick to anger, there is no three, only one, two .. '

Nowhere near as quick as where I come from, which is the UK.

On 8/21/2016 at 0:35 PM, dick dasterdly said:

It seems likely as I gather there was an argument before the stabbing?

We all know that the automatic Thai smile isn't genuine, but it mostly becomes genuine when people are friendly back.

Yes, there are a few nutters about that will attack for the smallest reason - but they are a tiny minority that we have to be unlucky to come across.

Thailand land of large tiny minorities?