Soldier attacks lady boy after sexual encounter in Khon Kaen field

webfact

Soldier attacks lady boy after sexual encounter in Khon Kaen field

a3.jpg

Image: Daily News

KHON KAEN: -- A lady boy who met a soldier online says that he attacked her after they had sex in a shack in the fields behind a school.

He showed reporters the bloodstained shorts that he had been wearing after the couple had enjoyed their rendezvous in the sugar cane field.

Police in the Kranuan district of the north eastern province are preparing to take a 22 year old soldier from a well known fort into custody, reports Daily News.

The lady boy - named only as Chaiyan, 29, - said that she had chatted to the soldier on the B-Talk application and decided to meet him. His name was "Go".

They went out and all went well and they ended up going hand in had into an area behind the Nong Ko school. 

But after they had had sex she said that the soldier grabbed a one foot long knife and hit her in the head and buttocks. She managed to resist and was able to flee from the scene.

The soldier took off with her smartphone on his motorbike.

She posted her experiences on Facebook along with a picture of the soldier and a warning to others to watch out.

Police are expected to make a quick arrest in the case.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-05

33 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

Why is this world news? So the soldier is too stupid to put his hands between "its" legs to see if it was real or not. Check the adams apple, check the hands. Expert typing here!!! :smile:

Seems he knew what he was getting into as they already did the dirty deed. Maybe a case of buyer's remorse or trying to get a freebie. Either way, hope they throw the book at him as some of these soldiers think they're the sh1t (:whistling:) and untouchable. 

1 hour ago, Somtamnication said:

Why is this world news? So the soldier is too stupid to put his hands between "its" legs to see if it was real or not. Check the adams apple, check the hands. Expert typing here!!! :smile:

Fortunately, this is not World News, that's another forum, but  I'm certain that the private was aware that his partner had a 'gun for fun' between his thighs, after all, they actually had sex and unless Chaiyan had received a chop-n-drop procedure, Go knew he had his hands full. 

Most Thais can easily differentiate between a katoey, a "Tom" and a "Toot".

2 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

No, it's  not necessarily "world news" but the subsequent postings to the story are quite clever and amusing.   

It would be refreshing to have all news agencies, bloggers and posters agree to only print positive, truthful news for one month.

I for one am tired of all this twisted, negative, insane reporting.

It's bloody depressing.

2 minutes ago, Kabula said:

It would be refreshing to have all news agencies, bloggers and posters agree to only print positive, truthful news for one month.

It's bloody depressing.

Great for laughs and conversations with folks back home. :smile:

27 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

was only a crime because the victim posted it on facebook. this is what thais have to do to get the police to act.

The crime was assault and theft, that is a crime, whether its posted on facebook or not .

From the report, it seems that she/he didnt report the crimes to the Police .

23 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The crime was assault and theft, that is a crime, whether its posted on facebook or not .

From the report, it seems that she/he didnt report the crimes to the Police .

i did not word it very well. crimes tend to get solved once they are posted on facebook. cops often ignore them otherwise. i know a thai girl whos brother was murdered. cops would not do anything so she said she was going to put it on facebook to try to get some help.

1 hour ago, Kabula said:

It's bloody depressing.

Oh no Dorothy, that sort of thing only happens in the Magic Land of Smiles, where all news is good, well spun news, where all is not what it seems, where happiness is everywhere, by government order. 

2 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

was only a crime because the victim posted it on facebook. this is what thais have to do to get the police to act.

Yep... and next we will hear about the defamation charges against the LB for posting on FB... ?

3 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

i did not word it very well. crimes tend to get solved once they are posted on facebook. cops often ignore them otherwise. i know a thai girl whos brother was murdered. cops would not do anything so she said she was going to put it on facebook to try to get some help.

and did it help?   It does seem that shaming the authorities usually gets some reaction - either they actually do some police work or at least they launch a defamation suit...

1 hour ago, bangon04 said:

and did it help?   It does seem that shaming the authorities usually gets some reaction - either they actually do some police work or at least they launch a defamation suit...

would be interesting to know what happened but i have been out of pattaya and haven't seen the girl for a while.