Your Favorite Soi Kitchen

corkscrew

• 2 weeks later...

For those familiar with the Lad Phrao area, there are about 4 vendors that set up nightly between phahon yothin soi 24 and 26. Possibly the best Isaan food I have had in Thailand..... and cheap. Downside, you are sitting on the footpath next to 6 lanes of traffic. but i still love it :o

Yeah, but no pics. It's near the Asia Hotel and Evergreen Place, Ratchathewi BTS station. Top notch.

the GF & I would walk to MBK heading down the soi's to Ratchetewi BTS station because there is an awesome lil thai restaurant (not a food stall though across from the 711 in the soi before the BTS station on the Asia hotel side) that didn't actually have their food swimming in oil when it got to you but was still very tasty. they also know how to fry an egg so it still looks appetizing enough to eat!

if i was alone they also knew when i said "pet pet" i meant thai spicy & not honky spicy & that's exactly what i got which was great!

ah the good ole days... i just got back home & i gotta try & find some good thai food here or the ingredients to try & cook some myself. should be good for a laff :o

Edited by chokdeekrap