Three foreigners arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport with fake passports

webfact

Three foreigners arrested at Swampy with fake passports

a5.jpg

Picture: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- Immigration arrested three foreigners in the departure hall at Suvarnabhumi airport yesterday. They were found to be in possession of fake Taiwanese passports.

The travelers were Wangmo Kelsang, 29, an Indian and Thupten Choephel, 24, and Lhadru Kyab, 30, both stateless people of Indian origin, reports Thairath.

Immigration authorities in the departure hall had seen the three behaving suspiciously and on searching their bags they found an Indian passport and documents related to stateless persons. 

There were also Spice Jet tickets to Kolkata hidden in their bags.

The three were also in possession of fake Taiwanese passports and tickets to Vienna. They were going to board an Eva air flight to the Austrian capital.

They told immigration that the passports were fakes that they had bought along with the air tickets for 100,000 rupees each or about 50,000 baht. 

The supplier was a man of Taiwanese/Indian nationality who had delivered the fakes to the departure hall.

They were charged with having fake passports and detained. Immigration are expanding the enquiry to try to find the man who supplied the documents.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-27

45 minutes ago, robertthebruce said:

Not a problem, tell them to go to the UK ,they will be issued with UK Passports, and receive benefits immediately.....quite simple really...

by the look of the photo, they should settle in well in Hounslow or Bradford...

more inane utter rubbish 

2 hours ago, robertthebruce said:

Not a problem, tell them to go to the UK ,they will be issued with UK Passports, and receive benefits immediately.....quite simple really...

Very RACIST REMARK.

6 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Very RACIST REMARK.

Like it or not (PC withstanding) racism is alive and well. Learn to live with it and deal with it. Hiding or covering it up does not work.

Just like "prostitution" you cannot legislate it away.

Edited by lvr181
Added comment

2 hours ago, robertthebruce said:

And I bet you're one those farangs that belittle Thais at every opportunity - why bother to travel? 

Edited by BKKBrit

2 minutes ago, robertthebruce said:

Drinking at Lunchrime have we...., couple of Babychams and  get all mouthy...

Nah....bigoted racism just gets on my tits. All the more so when even with the pixelation and the fact that it's been pointed out these are Tibetans,  they're clearly not Indians - the target of your crass comment. 

2 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

more inane utter rubbish 

I am not British but from what I here from my Brit friends roberthebruce's post seams accurate. Is there no truth to the stories of undocumented aliens moving to Briton? Getting benefits etc.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

There were also Spice Jet tickets to Kolkata hidden in their bags.

Does Spice Jet show the movie "Dune"? Kolkata now that gets me hold on now straight from Google.  Kolkata /koʊlˈkɑːtɑː is the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal. Located on the east bank of the Hooghly River. Now I know where the Hooey River is. Somedays I think I am stuck on a boat on this river. 

Edited by elgordo38

2 hours ago, lvr181 said:

Like it or not (PC withstanding) racism is alive and well. Learn to live with it and deal with it. Hiding or covering it up does not work.

You mean banning guns, and knives simply won't work? Someone should tell the leaders of the EU that! 

And the likes of Corbyn and Sturgeon who want to declare Nuclear Free Zones - won't that stop the bombing by others?

And yet there are plenty who do believe you can simply legislate it away, and even produce statistics to show you were right!!

4 hours ago, robertthebruce said:

And the UK will send them to Australia with the rest of the prisoners.

5 hours ago, lvr181 said:

covering it up? He was just calling him out a dumb racist remark - learn to deal with that fact that if you say racist rubbish, you will get called out on it, or is that not pc enough for you ;) 

14 hours ago, robertthebruce said:

Sadly I agree. What were they waiting for?

14 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

They are not at all farangs. They are from India, making them what the Thais refer to as  "kaeks".

But what it boils down to, the Government says "Good guys in, bad guys out"... So if these guys are bad, why do they want to keep them in? I'm getting confused, honestly!