More rain to drop before temperatures fall

webfact

More rain to drop before temperatures fall

By Sasiwan Mokkhasen, Staff Reporter -

%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B5%E0%

Phu Chi Fa mountain in the northern province of Chiang Rai welcomes tourists Sunday with a temperature of 14C.

BANGKOK — Expect more rain in Bangkok throughout the week before feeling the change of seasons with a wave of cooler weather.

Despite the official start of winter last week, rain is forecast for the upper part of Thailand including Bangkok through Friday before temperatures start fall three to five degrees, the Meteorological Department announced Monday.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/weather/2016/11/07/rain-drop-temperatures-fall/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-11-07

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Expect more rain in Bangkok throughout the week before feeling the change of seasons with a wave of cooler weather.

Extended rainy season, just as I suspected in this year 2016, at least 1 to maybe 2 weeks more flash flooding in BKK and central regions, some South, and then happy wet draining holidays, AIIIGHT???

9 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

the good general will be happy to see the rainy season finally end when it does so he can push on with the flooding miss management case against yingluck. he cant proceed while bangkok is under water without looking a bit silly.

What has the general to do with rain or no rain?? You're sick mate. Go see a doctor.

7 minutes ago, fruitman said:

What has the general to do with rain or no rain?? You're sick mate. Go see a doctor.

i am 41 years old and in excellent physical shape. not sure how you can think i am sick because we are discussing the rain season lasting a few more months. what do you mean? they are saying the rain season is going to last a bit longer and i noticed there has been no progress with the flooding miss management case against yingluck. i guess because it makes the general look silly to be pressing the case while there are current flooding happening under his watch. some of my thai staff get sick when it rains but this does not happen to me. in fact it does not seem to happen to any westerners i know.

Edited by williamgeorgeallen

27 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

i am 41 years old and in excellent physical shape. not sure how you can think i am sick because we are discussing the rain season lasting a few more months. what do you mean? they are saying the rain season is going to last a bit longer and i noticed there has been no progress with the flooding miss management case against yingluck. i guess because it makes the general look silly to be pressing the case while there are current flooding happening under his watch. some of my thai staff get sick when it rains but this does not happen to me. in fact it does not seem to happen to any westerners i know.

Nope it makes YL looks silly because she didn't do anything after the big flooding hit.

32 minutes ago, fruitman said:

Nope it makes YL looks silly because she didn't do anything after the big flooding hit.

And so did our current regime. They didn't do anything as well..... so where's the difference?

http://weather.tmd.go.th/bma_ncLoop.php

Look at this rainradar website...the clouds come from sea and disappear above BKK city where it's warmer from all the used energy.

But the waterpumps are still ready to run, i've seen them at several important places (next to malls). 

Rainy season is almost over now, i don't think there'll be another major flooding in BKK.

5 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

the good general will be happy to see the rainy season finally end when it does so he can push on with the flooding miss management case against yingluck. he cant proceed while bangkok is under water without looking a bit silly.

Where exactly is Bangkok underwater?  This is the driest wet season I've ever seen.