Police Clearance Cert from RTP - Delay ?

Wife needs Police Clearance Certificate from RTP to get Permanent Resident Visa to my home country, Canada.  Immigration (Canada) sent her letter allowing 30 days to obtain and send in the Certificate.  RTP says will take 30 BUSINESS days to provide Certificate!  How to meet Immigration Canada deadline? Anybody run into this problem similar? How did you resolve this?  Thanks.

Ha ha sorry to laugh but exactly what we ran into on monday. Pay 1,600 baht and you get it in a week, don't pay and at least 30 days. 

Officialdom at its best!!!!

Aussie embassy give 28 days to produce documents, great way to force us all into the clutches of the greedy.

Everyone I saw whilst there paid the money - probably to comply with embassy requirements.

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2559 at 2:37 PM, jerojero said:

Seems you are right. RTP have this set up to basically force payment of the 1600, despite it's on their own countrymen and women. So yes, wife had to also pay up!

I need one for a a job in he UK.  I checked the RTP website -  puposely incomprehensible and unuseable -  and found the  faster service now charges 7000 baht. and requires 2 sets of fingerprints which costs 140 pounds from a Brit police station.  SCAM