Cop Denies Involvement in Love Triangle Kidnap-Murder

webfact

`

On 2017/1/10 at 9:31 PM, worgeordie said:

Who would want to be romantically involved with him,in the middle i mean.

regards worgeordie

you mean the fat ugly guy in the middle? In LOS when money is paid romance begins, don't you know that? how long have you been in LOS? That's the 1st lesson you learn when you arrive in LOS.

On 2017/1/10 at 9:37 PM, DaveE13 said:

Reading the full story the girl friend in the middle is being charged with being involved, who has done a runner. Along with other suspects.

In my earlier post i said i was confused , now i am even more confused than ever, Is there a girl friend in the middle being charged, you mean in photo she is in the middle? or what? And "who has done a runner" -what does that mean? a runner in drug you mean? totally confused now.

11 minutes ago, madusa said:

In my earlier post i said i was confused , now i am even more confused than ever, Is there a girl friend in the middle being charged, you mean in photo she is in the middle? or what? And "who has done a runner" -what does that mean? a runner in drug you mean? totally confused now.

"Doing a runner" here is the vernacular for "fleeing" justice or the law.

I thought police knew where the bi-sexual singer lady was, but I haven't been keeping up with every twist and turn in this saga.

In other reports, the colonel was reported by police to have admitted telling his buddies to go and put some fear into the now-deceased Tom.

This OP news report has him denying all, but this OP is 4 days old now, and there's been other threads and reports on the topic since then.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

16 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

"Doing a runner" here is the vernacular for "fleeing" justice or the law.

I thought police knew where the bi-sexual singer lady was, but I haven't been keeping up with every twist and turn in this saga.

In previous reports, the colonel was reported by police to have admitting telling his buddies to go and put some fear into the now-deceased Tom. Now, the latest news report in this OP has him denying all.  Maybe he figured, he'd best retract his prior admission, if in fact he really did admit that and it was accurately reported.

Thank you john or whatever your name is. English is a beautiful language and I don't understand why people keep screwing it up. The late George Bernard Shaw ( Irish poet) would be very angry if he were living now in Thailand.

34 minutes ago, madusa said:

Thank you john or whatever your name is. English is a beautiful language and I don't understand why people keep screwing it up. The late George Bernard Shaw ( Irish poet) would be very angry if he were living now in Thailand.

SO MANY people of all varieties "do runners" here -- former Prime Ministers, government officials, crashed bus and minivan drivers, and many other sorts -- that it quickly became familiar to me as part of the local slang vernacular. It does have the nice attribute of actually describing the conduct that's occurring -- i.e., people running away!!!

PS0051.jpg

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK