Former Miss Thailand to open international school for her daughter

snoop1130

On 12/01/2017 at 2:25 AM, digibum said:

I just love what people often do with other people's wealth.  Not that it's a Thai phenomena but I always shake my head when the wifey gets bored and decides to use a big chunk of her husband's or her husband's family's money to launch some BS endeavor to keep her occupied.  

I used to live in this community in the US where 20 years ago the average home price was over $1 million.  The center of town was all of these little craft shops.  No way any of them, heck all of them collectively, could have done enough sales to cover the rent.  Every single one was run by some stunner who was bored and had nothing better to do than set their husband's money on fire so they had someplace to go from 9am to 5pm.  

Sort of like several of my friend's wives who are "jewelry designers" creating silver and turquoise monstrosities that they feel compelled to post about on Facebook 50 times a day.  

So true, in Oz, Queensland to be precise, the Sugar Cane farmers buy a shop in the local town (dress shop, fashion etc) staff it with their unmarried daughters and claim the the tax losses for the shop and the salaries etc! A top idea really as it solves many problems! :wai:

On 11/01/2017 at 6:56 PM, Bluespunk said:

“I’ll design the school uniform so that it will be easy for moms to dress their kids. For girls, I want to add leggings under their skirts to protect them from bruises and bug bites,” Nui said. '

Leggings in the hotter times of the year are going to be somewhat uncomfortable.

As to protecting them from bruises...how?

Shin guards

9 minutes ago, ldiablo72 said:

Besides being a former Miss Thailand, whoopdy do, what qualifications does she have to be permitted to open an international school. Ahhh, I know. 1.2 billion baht.

She will need to have a former senior government teacher on the team, that is the only requirement for opening a school, and there is actually no way of just straight off opening an international school, you open a school and run an international program and then try to win approval from the awarding body of the syllabus you are using, it takes years to get approval.