Wallet n licence found near Chiang Mai

Capt Rob

On FB Thai a local trader near Chiang Mai has found a wallet with a Thai and Australian driver's licence in the name of Kevin John Barker. This was a posting made today in Thai, if you are from Chonburi area or just know this guy let him know as the Thai guy is holding wallet and cash for him. If you wish for me to relay info please message. Alternatively you can access info via FB Thai.

Rob C

Edited by Rimmer
Personal imformation removed

Hi.

It was my wallet I lost . I was in a real panic as there was alot of money in it. Also there was credit cards and driving license and other cards which would have been a alot of trouble to get them from Australia. The man who found my wallet put my picture on my license on chiang rai news. So many kind people rang my wife and told her where the man was waiting for me . I found the Thai man and all the money was there and all the cards . What a beautiful kind gesture he done for me . So if you ever need sheets , try and look this kind man up , as he sells them from his roadside stall on the entrance to the big wholesale market next to Thaiwasadu . He is there on most days . ....

1484654648454.jpg