Cheap Medication (Lexapro) in Chiang Mai?

sarahmg

Hi everyone!

I ran out of my 20 mg Lexapro supply brought from the U.S. and have recently been purchasing it OTC from a local pharmacy for 2,200 baht ($62) which is much, much more than I was paying for it at home. Does anyone know of a pharmacy in Chiang Mai that sells it for less or of a cheaper generic alternative available here? Or perhaps, a pharmacy in Bangkok that would have it for less, or an online provider? Thanks so much!

The government hospitals are often the cheapest for drugs.  You would need to see a doctor to get the prescription and can get one for multiple bi monthly refills.  Suan Prung Hospital would probably be the place to go.  You might even get the price from their pharmacy before seeing the doctor.  If not there, Suan Dok Hospital.  The doctor visit will only be a couple hundred baht,  mine at Suan Dok was about 120.

PEERA PHARMACY  13 Ratchadamnoen Road

I buy 10 mg genuine Lexapro for 1380 baht.

Tried a copy one she sells  cheaper and had a negative effect on me.

Not sure if thats a good price or not here, but i need them, i know that they are genuine, so cost , within reason is not a big consideration compared to  the risk of a meltdown!