Clippers/hair Trimmers

Noodles

Does anyone know if they sale these on Samui or a website where tehy can be bought from?

Thanks

If you travel from the reggae bar go. Follow straight on, take the right fork at the two 7-elevens and bout 1/2 kilometer on right is a double fronted shop. He has a large variety at head height on left as you walk in the left hand side. There are no glass windows to the store.

Post again if you cant find and I will give better directions

Does anyone know if they sale these on Samui or a website where tehy can be bought from?

Thanks

If you travel from the reggae bar go. Follow straight on, take the right fork at the two 7-elevens and bout 1/2 kilometer on right is a double fronted shop. He has a large variety at head height on left as you walk in the left hand side. There are no glass windows to the store.

Post again if you cant find and I will give better directions

I concur just as you start down the slight slope before Laemdin markets, has a lot of Hairdressers Products

• 5 years later...

Bringing up an old post here, sorry.

Trying to find some hair clippers. Did a forum search and heres what i found. However, im not sure i understand where this is. Can anybody advise me? Near Laem Din Market?

Is that the market on the right if you turn right off the ringroad at the yellow bank? Coming from Lamai direction.

there is also a hairdresser/beauty salon supplier very near the bophut traffic lights. opposite the family mart, 2 story bldg.

have heard that they always have clippers, hair trimmers etc.

I think they might have gone from there Joe.

there is also a hairdresser/beauty salon supplier very near the bophut traffic lights. opposite the family mart, 2 story bldg. have heard that they always have clippers, hair trimmers etc.

ah ok sorry, had no idea. they were there for a couple of years anyway and that's where anyone i knew who actually used clippers etc would buy them.

Big C and Tescos usually have them. Bought mine a few years back. Still going strong. Although not exactly used a lot.rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the replies.

I asked in both tesco and Big C yesterday, they don't sell them. Or at least not anymore anyway. One lady in Lotus told us about that place in Bophut near the traffic lights but we couldn't find it. Now i know why, thanks Rooo.

So still don't know where to find them.....

there is also a hairdresser/beauty salon supplier very near the bophut traffic lights. opposite the family mart, 2 story bldg. have heard that they always have clippers, hair trimmers etc.

ah ok sorry, had no idea. they were there for a couple of years anyway and that's where anyone i knew who actually used clippers etc would buy them.

Will double check.

You're not looking in the right place!

Clippers are ALWAYS to be seen @ the bottom of the excalator @ Big C. They cost around THB 1000 for a good pair & last around 4 years (kids, oil, humidity.....).

A circuit breaker is advisable too.

HTH

Edited by evadgib

You're not looking in the right place!

Clippers are ALWAYS to be seen @ the bottom of the excalator @ Big C. They cost around THB 1000 for a good pair & last around 4 years.

A circuit breaker is advisable too.

HTH

I am!

Saw them yesterday, tiny things for beard trimming. 1290THB! Over $40 for a beard trimmer!

One lady in Lotus told us about that place in Bophut near the traffic lights but we couldn't find it. Now i know why, thanks Rooo.

Coming from Maenam, pass through the lights, and on the left hand side (about 100m) is the hairdressing supplies shop. Just before the Bophut market on the right. Recently refurbished, drove past this morning and the window display is full of mannequins.

One lady in Lotus told us about that place in Bophut near the traffic lights but we couldn't find it. Now i know why, thanks Rooo.

Coming from Maenam, pass through the lights, and on the left hand side (about 100m) is the hairdressing supplies shop. Just before the Bophut market on the right. Recently refurbished, drove past this morning and the window display is full of mannequins.

Thanks, i'll go take a look right now

Will double check.

just drove past there a couple times now, they are open again after some remodeling.

One lady in Lotus told us about that place in Bophut near the traffic lights but we couldn't find it. Now i know why, thanks Rooo. So still don't know where to find them.....
Thanks, i'll go take a look right now

large yellow building, same side as police box.

your signature looks familiar to me btw, have seen it over the years at jim's place in penang.

In Bkk, I went into the hairdressers my wife uses and asked, I then cheekily asked if she would pick me up a pair next time she got supplies. She phoned the shop got the price, I left the cash and 2 days later brand new Wahl clippers.

The place was behind Big C opposite Central World.

Flirt with your hairdresser and get her to pop you over on her motorsai :-P

Just picked some up, a nice pair of clippers. Not Wahl but German made. 850THB

A real big selection. Beard trimmers from 550THB and Hair clippers from 800THB up to 1300THB for professional ones.

Just picked some up, a nice pair of clippers. Not Wahl but German made. 850THB

A real big selection. Beard trimmers from 550THB and Hair clippers from 800THB up to 1300THB for professional ones.

Where?

Here Rooo

I asked in both tesco and Big C yesterday, they don't sell them. Or at least not anymore anyway.

Suspect you were given the mai mee ..... AKA I have no idea what you are talking about/couldn't be bothered. Just back from BigC, where, down by the rice cookers, are half a dozen clippers/trimmers. THB 400-700 - ish.

Seems you have now got yourself sorted anyway, and probably with better quality anyway.clap2.gif

I asked in both tesco and Big C yesterday, they don't sell them. Or at least not anymore anyway.

Suspect you were given the mai mee ..... AKA I have no idea what you are talking about/couldn't be bothered. Just back from BigC, where, down by the rice cookers, are half a dozen clippers/trimmers. THB 400-700 - ish.

Seems you have now got yourself sorted anyway, and probably with better quality anyway.clap2.gif

GRRRR, still would of liked the option. angry.png

Suspect you were given the mai mee ..... AKA I have no idea what you are talking about/couldn't be bothered. Just back from BigC, where, down by the rice cookers, are half a dozen clippers/trimmers. THB 400-700 - ish. Seems you have now got yourself sorted anyway, and probably with better quality anyway.clap2.gif
GRRRR, still would of liked the option. angry.png

a thread about hair clippers has now almost got to 25 replies so please, nobody mention the wahl distributor in nathon or the shop in the mall in surat that has every western brand known to man.

"You're so vain. You probably think this song is about you. You're sooooo vaaaaiiiiin

I'll bet you think this song is about you. Don't you? Don't you?"

(Sorry Carly) violin.gif

What is going on? Have I missed something? Is the next Mr Universe going to come from Koh Samui? clap2.gif

You are correct Joe - 25 replies to hair clippers! Bloomin 'eck. giggle.gif

Note to self. Go to hairdresser tomorrow. 100 baht for hair, eyebrows, ears and nose trimming. And an update on the local gossip in Choengmon.