Single or Multiple re entry permit?

I have a marriage extension on a Non O visa which expires in June. I will be leaving Thailand on Monday and possibly coming back in May. If I apply for a multiple re entry permit at Suvarnabhumi can this roll over to my next marriage extension or is it only valid for the current one that expires in June?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

^^^ Re-Entry permits are optional... if you don't think you will be leaving the country within the period on the extension of stay you don't need to buy it... you can always get a re-entry permit at a later date at immigration or right before you pass thru immigration when leaving the country...

• Like 1

If you stay in Thailand get none.If you go out 4 or more get multi,if you go out less than 4 get one at a time.I know a bloke gets a multi and goes nowhere,too old.I asked why,he said that's what he did last year.Now i understand the problems Immi Officers have,talking to a brick wall sometimes.

57 minutes ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

Sorry OP but did you not get a re-entry permit with your visa extension ? I thought it was automatic that you must get one or have you used yours ? With my extensions they always ask which re-entry permit you want and is then stamped in with the extension.

There is a box you tick.Leave this unchecked and write none,or N/A.They may ask,just say you love Thailand so much you never want to leave and are already booked in at the wat,always gets a smile down my way.

I have a marriage extension on a Non O M visa. extended for 12 month.

If I go out from Thailand, and come back in, I can off course, as it is a M Visa, but the 12 month extension will be finished.

To keep my extension, I will have to get a re-entry permit before I go.

I was told that by the emigration, and it also clerly say so on the extension stamp.

With a  re-entry permit from emigration you can go out, and come back in may, and get a new extension in june in Thailand.