Andriol Testocaps available anywhere ?

paul1970

I have been trying to buy Andriol Testocaps in Pattaya and some Bangkok pharmacies and everyone I have tried told me "No Have" and many said "Used to Have, no have anymore". Can someone recommend a place where they have been able to get them recently?

Or has the importation of Andriol Testocaps been stopped ?

I much prefer the pills to the injections so I hope I can locate a supply soon.

Thanks Sheryl, will look into that.

A lot of the pharmacies I tried were trying to push Testohof Forte as either better or same, same but I had never heard of this brand, a quick google found that it's Methyltestosterone instead of the, I believe, more edvanced  Testosterone Undenacoate used in Andriol Testocaps and has more potential side effects due to higher estrogenicity. That and the manufacturers website, medica.ch.com looking decidedly dodgy  or low budget has put me off trying that product.

• 1 year later...

Kind of old post now. 
Androgel was my prescribed treatment for low T. Worked well, easy to use, not horribly expensive at the pharmacy next to Bully'S Pub, Sukhumvit Road. between Soi 2 and Soi 4. next to the J. W. Marriott. Khlong Toey, Bangkok. Now, however, "No have". some research revealed it is world wide. The manufacturer has suspended shipment, presumably pending a more favourable result on appeal of a large jury compensation award, despite no fault attributed to the manufacturer. Strange legal situation!
Next door at the smaller store front I purchased a carton of the Andriol Testocaps with a reasonable discount. 
I have been told the Androgel sachets may be still available at a couple of the larger hospitals, but at a price premium as any existing inventory is irreplaceable in the forseeable future.
I do not know about other transdermal products. If the Testocaps remain available I will be satisfied.