Three arrested in Satun with 200kg of marijuana

snoop1130

Three arrested in Satun with 200kg of marijuana

By The Nation

Three men were arrested in Satun while allegedly preparing to smuggle 200 kilograms of marijuana to Malaysia.

Acting on a tip-off, soldiers and police raided a shelter in Moo 1 village in Tambon Ban Khuan in Muang Satun district at 3am on Tuesday and found 5kg of marijuana in a Toyota pick-up truck.

Winai Lenphet, 22, and Wirat Hadnern, 36, were arrested at the scene.

The two suspects implicated Rokard Hadnern, 55, who was arrested at his house in Thapae district later in the day. Authorities found 200kg of marijuana at the house.

Police said the men admitted that they had bought the drugs in Nong Khai for Bt5,000 per kilogram and they were planning to smuggle it to Malaysia where each kilogram would fetch Bt50,000.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30309798

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-3-21

"Three men were arrested in Satun while allegedly preparing to smuggle 200 kilograms of marijuana to Malaysia."

Lucky for them they were busted on this side of the border. I don't suppose the "I was holding it for a friend", or "It's my personal stash" defenses would work.

1 hour ago, A1Str8 said:

I thought the cops were after the real criminals. 

As far as I know, dealing with illegal substances is a crime. Therefore they must be seen as real criminals according to the law.
Your way of thinking supports a country that changes their laws and way of thinking based upon every single persons blown up mindset.