Threads Dedicated To The Donz.

Ulysses G.

Umm, don't think so. he likes to come in here occasionally & tell us all how wonderful he is & I'm sure his mamma is his biggest fan but none of us signed up for care in the community so tend to just leave him to it. :o

OK. I'm relatively new but after a couple of glasses of wai daeng, I'll rise to this. :D

After being on here for a while, I can see that The Donz has his niche as far as humour etc is concerned, but there are other male posters (My top 2 are female) that I like far better. I understand the narcissm is just a prop, but it can wear thin. Sorry, Donz, just my opinion. :D

I'm not so sure what the idolatry is for him & a couple of other members, but I'm sure if I keep visiting, I'll get it eventually. Hey, I'm just a hick from the sticks. Whaddya expect? :o

ooh goodness sorry. i thought the post title was "WHY the heck are they?"

i was gonna jump in there with my two bobs worth but luckily spotted it at the last minute.

but i DO wanna ask this: WHY THE HECK ARE THEY? is donz starting them himself under different names? how many id's you got anyway donz?

ooh goodness sorry. i thought the post title was "WHY the heck are they?"

i was gonna jump in there with my two bobs worth but luckily spotted it at the last minute.

but i DO wanna ask this: WHY THE HECK ARE THEY? is donz starting them himself under different names? how many id's you got anyway donz?

They aren't, Donna. Never seen a thread dedicated to Donz.

He joins in on some threads, that's all.

As to whether we are enthralled by him: no, of course not.. . But IMO he's not a bad guy, except for an oversized ego which is a common male failing.

You're OK Donz, just not as great as you sometimes seem to think you are. Control that tendency to a swelled head and all will be well.

OP: You are looking at the thread you are looking for..

The Donz has many a good points and has no problem standing his ground when in a "serious" debate or rather one in which he feels strongly. That I admire.

Apart from that he has an interesting way of getting a rise *coughs* out of quite a few fellas'. Can be interesting at times to read.

Not a peep from Donz himself on this thread...hope he hasn't been scared off.

Your posts are welcome in this forum, Donz. We may not be head over heels in love with you, but we do LIKE you...

no hard feelings, huh?

Looks to me like the Donzer has been given another unwanted vacation.

i'm surprised that the ladies are taking this so lightly! :o

Not a peep from Donz himself on this thread...hope he hasn't been scared off.

Your posts are welcome in this forum, Donz. We may not be head over heels in love with you, but we do LIKE you...

no hard feelings, huh?

Looks to me like the Donzer has been given another unwanted vacation.

i'm surprised that the ladies are taking this so lightly! :o

Crissie gift from TV to all TV members, no Donz until after the new year??? :D