Need a babysitter

Tykap01

Hello, i am new to the forum. my wife and arrived in phuket last night. we are near the airport bit will be staying in phuket beach for four nights. we are traveling with our 11 month son. Can anyone suggest where to find a babysitter to tag along with us for our stay in phuket? we are not looking to drop him off while we get hammered, just someone who will go wherever we go and tend to the baby. we will pay all expenses for the babysitter. 

Sounds like something you should organize before the event.

Why? Its a vacation. Its not my first time in Thailand, just the first with a child. Im sure i will have no problems hiring someone at the hotel to tag along with us, just thought i would ask here on a forum to see if anyone had any helpful advice.

For you sir, since you neither answered my question or provided any helpful advice, why did you even bother to reply to my request?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 minute ago, Tykap01 said:

Why? Its a vacation. Its not my first time in Thailand, just the first with a child. Im sure i will have no problems hiring someone at the hotel to tag along with us, just thought i would ask here on a forum to see if anyone had any helpful advice.

For you sir, since you neither answered my question or provided any helpful advice, why did you even bother to reply to my request?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I wasted my time reading it, so thought it reasonable to give my opinion on this public forum.

Also, it may help future visitors who think that such an important matter could be organized on the run. 

If you only require responses that you decide are appropriate write to The Womens Weekly.

• 2 weeks later...

hi man.. maybe too late now.. but it is quite easy... I know at least 4 girls that will do that job for you.... Good girls.. Not even seen a bar almost... You know what I mean....

If you need it send me a message..

Chris