Extension of stay at Chaeng Watthana

Hi TV members. I've tried searching for this topic but I've had no success so far, so I'm hoping to get some advice from this post.

I'm off to process my extension of stay at Chaeng Watthana immigration on Tuesday next week. I have a Non O based on having a Thai child so it will be an extension for a further 60 days.

If you could kindly advise me what documents I would need to take with me and which building at immigration I should go to?

Your help is always appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my SMART 4G MAX 5.5 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Related to this, how many sets of documents are currently required in Chaeng Wattana for Extension application? Is one original document pack enough or do they require now one original set and one copy of all application papers (e.g. 2 application forms and 2 copies of everything) as for instance in Chiang Mai?

Edited by MadMac

20 minutes ago, MadMac said:

Related to this, how many sets of documents are currently required in Chaeng Wattana for Extension application? Is one original document pack enough or do they require now one original set and one copy of all application papers (e.g. 2 application forms and 2 copies of everything) as for instance in Chiang Mai?

I assume you asking about a one year extension not a 60 day extension.

For a one year extension based upon marriage Chaeng Wattana only aks for one TM7 form with attached documents since the approval is done there instead of being sent to a the division headquarters for the region where it is a applied for.