My Parents Are Visiting Me. Need Help And Ideas

phillip2006

Here is the problem my parents are coming 2 visit for 3 weeks. They will be staying in Pattaya for about a week thats the problem. I need 2 keep them away from the beer bars and, a go-go's otherwise my mum will be dragging me by my ear onto the next flight back 2 the UK.

Its not so much the bars and go-go's that would be the problem its my actions in the bars and go-go's. As I am 26 and their darling boy i dont think they will suspect anything. Basically I dont want my mum 2 know that I sleep with prositutes.

Where can I take them in the day ( they love culture and muesums and other stuff like that )

Where can I take them in the night. That is the main problem. I cant take them down walking 2 many people know me, even some LADYBOYS KNOW MY NAME!!!!! I am at a loss as 2 why as ladyboys know mY name. Dont know how I would explain that away to my mam and dad.

I am also going 2 take them 2 phuket for a week does anyone have a recommendations for a nice place 2 stay/ things 2 do.

I eagerly await your advise.

How much time have you got to plan? The best advice would be to get out of Dodge! Go to Hua Hin, maybe, across the bay. People don't usually go to Pattaya for museums and the culture!

If that's not possible, hire a tour guide to set up places to go, pick your parents up in the morning (including you if you want) and put 'em to bed at night. And make sure that the tour guide understands the situation! For the time that your parents will be there the tour guide will be able to find many places to go, and should be able to keep them busy day and night. Nong Nooch is good for a couple of days, maybe, including an elephant ride. Try not to let your parents wander about unsupervised.

For information, try

http://www.pattayainformation.com/

http://www.pattayaplaza.com/

:o

Edited by DFCarlson

Now, you don't think your parents are stupid? They of course are not, they have heard about the nice things that you can do here.

Put them near Mabrachan Lake. There is a Resort who is a Sponsor here, if I remember me correct. Or one of the nice Places down Jomtien Beach. Day tours, to Noong Noch, the Sea Aquarium, Sanctuary of the Truth, Tiger Zoo, Snake Farm, Big Budha, Thai Markets and go to Koh Larn. Best you buy a Tourist Guide Book and read a little.

Night time, Ladyboy Shows and ...........ehm......ehm :o:D:D

If you have a GF, at least if she don't looks like a BG; introcduce her to your parents. Then you will have no, or less Problems. Ok, if you found her in Jennys Bar :D . But anyway, with a GF you can easely explain that you may watch, but of course are just with your GF. Just tell your Ladyboys they should be a little quiet when your parents are here; or they will not get any form your business in future. That will work.

Phuket, stay away from Patong.

I'd say hang under the awnings at Jomtien Beach...buy sweet corn, shrimp and mango somtam (hold the nam pla) from the vendors and generally kick back. I took the family down there once with a load of kids and everyone enjoyed. Jomtien is nice as it is far enough away from the main Pattaya bar area to have one suspect that it is a respectable place.

I also think that Jomtien is a good option. Take them to Ambassador hotel on Sukhumvit. It's a great hotel with three swimmingpool parks and a private beach without salesmen. you can go there even if you're not staying in the hotel , the beach is free and clean but the seimmingpool is 200B /person I think if you not stay there.

Rent a speed boat and take them to Koh Larn. Great paradise crystal clear water and good relax.

when it comes to Phuket my favorite beach is Surin Beach. Great water and really nice and quiet. DONT take them to Patong.

Museums? hmm don't think so. How are you going from Pattaya to Phuket? By plane?

If your not ashamed of how you are living your life and think that the way you are living is acceptable then let them see it.

If you are to ashamed for your parents to see the reality of the way your life is going then you must be doing something wrong.

Try thinking about what you are doing, quite simple realy. When my parents come to Thailand, i take them to the places i frequent and they meet the people i assosiate with, i however don't hang out with low-lifes, sleep with prostitutes and i actualy contribute to society here.

Here is the problem my parents are coming 2 visit for 3 weeks. They will be staying in Pattaya for about a week thats the problem.
Why not get them out of Pattaya? Its a shithole anyway.
I need 2 keep them away from the beer bars and, a go-go's otherwise my mum will be dragging me by my ear onto the next flight back 2 the UK.

How old are they? Also you say you are 26. You are not a little boy anymore. Or maybe you are?

I am 26 and their darling boy i dont think they will suspect anything
:o:D
Basically I dont want my mum 2 know that I sleep with prositutes.

Why not get a real girlfriend? Or at least to pretend.

LADYBOYS KNOW MY NAME!!!!!
I'm sure you are not the first. Just smile and say. Not tonight John! :D
I am at a loss as 2 why as ladyboys know mY name

Really? Dont you remember that drunken night?

am also going 2 take them 2 phuket for a week

Look. Why not take them to far better places than Pattaya and Phuket? Ko Samet or Ko Chang near Pattaya.

Krabi or Lanta around Phuket area. To me you have named 2 of the 3 worst places to go in LOs. I know my folks would have hated that. But this is just MY opinion.

The reason that the ladyboys all know your name is because your photo is hanging on the wall in Jenny's Bar. :D

No point in hiding the fact. If you invite one of your ladyboy friends home for the night to meet your folks, she and your father can share the bathroom mirror whilst shaving together the next morning. :o

Hire a car and take your parents to Ban Saan for the day. They will love the beach and monkey mountain.

There is a nice sea food restaurant near the beach too.

Night time in Pattaya is eating opportunity. Make a list of some nice restaurants and spend nights eating at different cuisines. Maybe treat them to a first run movie at Big C or in Royal Garden.

Here is the problem my parents are coming 2 visit for 3 weeks. They will be staying in Pattaya for about a week thats the problem. I need 2 keep them away from the beer bars and, a go-go's otherwise my mum will be dragging me by my ear onto the next flight back 2 the UK.

Its not so much the bars and go-go's that would be the problem its my actions in the bars and go-go's. As I am 26 and their darling boy i dont think they will suspect anything. Basically I dont want my mum 2 know that I sleep with prositutes.

Where can I take them in the day ( they love culture and muesums and other stuff like that )

Where can I take them in the night. That is the main problem. I cant take them down walking 2 many people know me, even some LADYBOYS KNOW MY NAME!!!!! I am at a loss as 2 why as ladyboys know mY name. Dont know how I would explain that away to my mam and dad.

I am also going 2 take them 2 phuket for a week does anyone have a recommendations for a nice place 2 stay/ things 2 do.

I eagerly await your advise.

Take them up country to meet the nice prostitutes family maybe have wedding the family will put on a great act you parents will think you are meeting nice people.

The reason that the ladyboys all know your name is because your photo is hanging on the wall in Jenny's Bar. :D

No point in hiding the fact. If you invite one of your ladyboy friends home for the night to meet your folks, she and your father can share the bathroom mirror whilst shaving together the next morning. :o

I dont sleep with ladyboys thats what has me really confused. I have talked 2 some just being polite saying no thank you thats all. I am like some Katoey magnate its freaky its like they smell the fear or something.

Act like an adult, and not a child. They are coming to Patters, so just deal with it. Your parents aren't stupid, so I dare say no point hiding anything.

As for people knowing your name... no biggie, if you been in Patters for a while, quite easy for it to happen, lady boys aside. :o

-Elephant Trekking

-Day Trip to Koh Samet

-Tiger Zoo

-Croc Farm

-Day Trip to River Kwai

Night: Lady Boy show, Blues Factory for live music, cinema, bowling, restaurants, proper massage, take them to a local like Queen Vic on Soi 6.

Edited by britmaveric

Is the Ruen Thai restaurant still there? That would be a neat place to take them. Or Nang Nual. Make sure your Dad uses his own razor. There's nothing hacks a ladyboy off more than having to share a razor and you're never quite sure what they've been shaving with it :o

As mentioned before really Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens is beautiful, the Big Budda, Crocodile Farm is a pretty cool day out, if you're that worried about them knowing your a young hot blooded male

But wouldnt you dad be proud of all the ladies you know? I know mine would lol :D

I'd say hit Jennys though, a cracking night out with the lads :o (apparently)