Bus & Truck driving school in Khon Kaen

madusa

Anyone know the Driving school for Bus and Truck in Khon Kaen? I heard there is one where they could conduct the course in English. I am not interested in getting the licence but I need to learn how to drive because in future I need to get the licence when I go back home.

With some training it would make it easier when I take the course back home.

Hope someone knows this driving school in Khon Kaen.

Never heard of such in KK. Would seem silly to run one as truck and bus driving in Thailand is a thai only profession. Plus i very much doubt even if there was one, it would not help in any way for getting a licence back in your home country.

Edited by jeab1980

Go north on mittrapop then west on the ring road a few kilometers on the right is a big driving school, cant remember the name but hard to miss, everything is orange colored signs buildings etc. with a big paved area for car and truck driving lessons. They also have a smaller place on the airport road. Not sure about any english language classes though but i highly doubt it.

I am sorry, but I can not resist saying that I find it very hard to believe that there is a school for teaching Thai's how to drive either Trucks or Buses.....  I always thought that Tuk Tuk drivers were Truck & Bus Drivers who lost their jobs due to driving too carefully....

Pianoman