Trump renews criticism of London Mayor Khan over attack

webfact

1 hour ago, Walter Travolta said:

hahaha Im talking about my link, I havent looked at your as I dont play tit for tat lefty argumentative games.

The reason? It is impossible to have a constructive debate with people who only listen to their own views and opinions

and believe any view that does not comply with their own are automatically wrong! 

Leftys and muslims have so many similarities, the main one being that they have their own opinions and everyone else is wrong.

Your glaring hypocrisy and contradiction are astonishingly evident in this post:

"hahaha Im talking about my link, I havent looked at your as I dont play tit for tat lefty argumentative games."

"The reason? It is impossible to have a constructive debate with people who only listen to their own views and opinions and believe any view that does not comply with their own are automatically wrong!"

Not to mention the myopic, simplistic, marginalizing:

"Leftys and muslims have so many similarities, the main one being that they have their own opinions and everyone else is wrong."

Just making that one up, of course.

:coffee1:

Edited by iReason

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Walter Travolta said:

You must be English as your sarcasm is top notch, they cant take that from us haha 

Seriously though you have again tried to put words in my mouth. Many authors write their own views and then target their own audience knowing that is where their cash is coming from, they wont target a community that opposes their ideas.

And no, I did not say totally ignore census data, my point was to ask people to take a minute to believe what you read. Figures are often misleading (note I said often)

Going now so have fun

Yes, the British government did a census and one of its goals was to minimize the actual number of muslims in London. 

1 minute ago, Walter Travolta said:

You must be English as your sarcasm is top notch, they cant take that from us haha 

Seriously though you have again tried to put words in my mouth. Many authors write their own views and then target their own audience knowing that is where their cash is coming from, they wont target a community that opposes their ideas.

And no, I did not say totally ignore census data, my point was to ask people to take a minute to believe what you read. Figures are often misleading (note I said often)

Going now so have fun

I'm glad you realize I'm just ribbin' y'all 

I've actually learned a lot from you, such as how to abbreviate "Jesus Christ"

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

One of the chief indicators of narcissism is that the same flaws that a narcissist doesn't recognize in himself he assigns to others.

Can you PM me please as I dont want Alan to become jealous, he asked me out 1st, you seem infatuated with me

Hows that for narcissism ?

3 minutes ago, iReason said:

The glaring hypocrisy and contradiction are astonishingly evident in this post:

"hahaha Im talking about my link, I havent looked at your as I dont play tit for tat lefty argumentative games."

"The reason? It is impossible to have a constructive debate with people who only listen to their own views and opinions and believe any view that does not comply with their own are automatically wrong!"

Not to mention the myopic, simplistic, marginalizing:

"Leftys and muslims have so many similarities, the main one being that they have their own opinions and everyone else is wrong."

Just making that one up, of course.

what a waste of ink

7 minutes ago, Walter Travolta said:

Going now so have fun

Praise the Lord! Bye.

3 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Is that your opinion?

It's all we've had all night....I don't use ink on my lap top cos it stains the screen. Then the twink makes it worse...:smile:

10 minutes ago, Walter Travolta said:

what a waste of ink

Precisely what I thought. :thumbsup:

That's why I was compelled to respond to it. Given your incoherent, disjointed gibberish.

Nice deflection. NOT.

Edited by iReason

12 minutes ago, Walter Travolta said:

Can you PM me please as I dont want Alan to become jealous, he asked me out 1st, you seem infatuated with me

Hows that for narcissism ?

You promise us you're leaving and then you come back. Well I have to give you credit for being consistent. Consistently disappointing.

I know this is a terrible thing to say, but i cant look at the mayor without seeing him in a Jihadi outfit and the black flag of Islam draped over his shoulder's. Its awful, i know, but i cant help thinking that behind that serious face is someone thinking that they have got one over on us. Tricked into a position of trust. I imagine that as he is reading the statement about how we will not let these terrible acts affect us, that he is secretly  thinking "just wait until we own London, i will shout Surprise every body" I hate the way i think but islam has been integrated into our minds now for so long that all these people are fanatics to me. Its just like every body hated Irish people during the troubles and the bombings be they innocent or not.

Here's a terrible thing as well. I cant stand the sound of the German accent either, especially when they start shouting.I know what some will think of me and im sorry but its just me.

1 minute ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I know this is a terrible thing to say, but i cant look at the mayor without seeing him in a Jihadi outfit and the black flag of Islam draped over his shoulder's. Its awful, i know, but i cant help thinking that behind that serious face is someone thinking that they have got one over on us. Tricked into a position of trust. I imagine that as he is reading the statement about how we will not let these terrible acts affect us, that he is secretly  thinking "just wait until we own London, i will shout Surprise every body" I hate the way i think but islam has been integrated into our minds now for so long that all these people are fanatics to me. Its just like every body hated Irish people during the troubles and the bombings be they innocent or not.

Here's a terrible thing as well. I cant stand the sound of the German accent either, especially when they start shouting.I know what some will think of me and im sorry but its just me.

Time for rehab mate. Way too many unusual substances used by the sound of it.

4 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

You promise us you're leaving and then you come back. Well I have to give you credit for being consistent. Consistently disappointing.

Do you remember those blissful pre Trump days when the likes of Mr Travolta would be dismissed with good reason as a troll? How very sad that it is becoming more and more difficult to tell...

1 hour ago, iReason said:

"There is no reason to be alarmed by this. We are the safest global city in the world."

Sadiq Khan needs to have his head examined for saying this. 

Non pc guys like trump get riled up by clearly untrue insincere political  rubbish like this. 

I'll tell you what the safest global city in the world is....Singapore. 

Sadiq Khan lied to provide fake comfort....and Trump called him out. 

1 minute ago, JHolmesJr said:

Non pc guys like trump get riled up by clearly untrue insincere political  rubbish like this. 

With another lie.

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Do you remember those blissful pre Trump days when the likes of Mr Travolta would be dismissed with good reason as a troll?

How very sad that it is becoming more and more difficult to tell...

Or, two accounts.

When the usual suspects are absent... :whistling:

2 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

You do know that was meant with a certain amount of tongue in cheek, dont you.?

KK Dave yes, I was referring to Walter's "What a waste of ink" blurb, not your reply.

1 minute ago, JHolmesJr said:

No, Trump blatantly misrepresented what he said to score cheap points. Against a close ally of the US who has just suffered a terrorist attack and the bodies of the victims not even yet buried.

4 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Time for rehab mate. Way too many unusual substances used by the sound of it.

Yeah, i suppose so, but that's me.Too many hours of listening to my great uncle jack who was a pow for 2 years.

I asked him,i said jack, you was a prisoner of war, what was it like in the camp. He said "well son,for the first 2 weeks, it pissed down":biggrin:

3 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

You are hopeless...

Still more delusional ranting on about an enormous lie.

That you are still weakly attempting to perpetuate.

7 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

the onus is on you to prove that. 

Once again:

(Given the fact that you ignored it last time)

The message in full:

My message to Londoners and visitors to our great city is to be calm and vigilant today," Mr Khan said.

You will see an increased police presence today, including armed officers and uniformed officers.

There is no reason to be alarmed by this. We are the safest global city in the world.

You saw last night as a consequence of our planning, our preparation, the rehearsals that take place,

the swift response from the emergency services tackling the terrorists and also helping the injured.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/sadiq-khan-donald-trump-tweets-no-reason-alarmed-london-attack-terrorism-mayor-truth-us-president-a7773791.html

You're wrong.

Man-up and move on.

32 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

So you will post a link and expect people to go look at it, whilst freely admitting that you won't bother to open links from people with opposing views?

Then you dribble about having constructive debates with people who only listen to their own views! Errr! Pot calls kettle black!

Sorry, but in my eyes, but if you are in a forum with differing views, none of which you care about apart from your own, you probably shouldn't be posting at all.

P.S. I am really happy that you are you and not me too.

Oh my!!! Which part of your brain are you using? I posted a CNN clip to show how they manipulate the news. If you dont want to watch it thats fine by me. I never expected anyone to view the link, that is up to the individual, same way I decided not to view the FOX link, it is as simple as that.
The "tit for tat" clip that was posted in opposition is the pathetic way a lefty debates things, that is why I do not get into childish arguments. I noticed the 2nd clip was posted by FOX news so I decided not to open it because I know what propaganda they spin too
I will happily debate with anyone who opposes my views, but I expect the same respect back. The problem is, finding anyone on here that can actually hold a debate without saying something childish like "what about what this or that govt did when they were in power", it ends up like an argument with the missus!! I agree with you about not posting if you are only interested in your own views, I have been banging that drum about you lot for ages!! I will repeat once more for the ones who take time to filter things - I WILL HAVE A RESPECTFUL AND OPEN DEBATE WITH ANYONE. But the problem with a forum is, that once a debate gets going and flowing well, there will be someone to put a spanner in the works and take the debate off course, a bit like what has happened here and usually does on any topic that involves politics/religion, which many of us are guilty of including myself (Im sorry if I come across as narcissistic by including myself)

You and others make out I have a closed mind but on the contrary. I am always open to learn new things and be educated on things I do not know. But heed this, I am intelligent enough to decide who I think is a crank and no point debating with, and who will have a good chat and accept our views may differ and simply move on afterwards

3 minutes ago, Walter Travolta said:

I will happily debate with anyone who opposes my views, but I expect the same respect back.

I've got some bad news for you. Some hacker took control of your account and posted this:

28 minutes ago, iReason said:

Precisely what I thought. :thumbsup:

That's why I was compelled to respond to it. Given your incoherent, disjointed gibberish.

Nice deflection. NOT.

You on your 2nd pen? another waste of ink. Verbally abusing me is like water off a ducks back

and no deflection attempted, just another fact

Trump can't help himself...He's a psychopath...:ph34r:

A Dark Triad personality includes psychopathy, a spectrum disorder that describes having a lack of empathy, along with a grandiose sense of self-worth paired with a power-hungry drive.

2 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

I've got some bad news for you. Some hacker took control of your account and posted this:

So get debating then instead of cutting and pasting!! You talk a lot without saying much