Land between Srithana condo & KSK

Bassosa

G'day gents,

I noticed that the piece of land between Srithana condo & Kad Suan Kaew mall is increasingly looking like a dumping ground. Anyone know who owns the land and whether there are any plans to develop it? 

Amazing piece of land and sad to see it deteriorate.

IMO, 'development = deterioration'.  I like the trees, flowering vines, birds, green grass and bit of wildness and wet,  but not so much concrete, brick, motors and commercial sprawl.  Yeah, CM needs much better solid waste control and more responsible people.  However, individual responsibility is not what this country is all about.

Within 1/2 km of KSK i suspect 12 condos can be found and i don't know Sirithana Condo.  Just exactly where is the place you describe. 

2 hours ago, jobin said:

IMO, 'development = deterioration'.  I like the trees, flowering vines, birds, green grass and bit of wildness and wet,  but not so much concrete, brick, motors and commercial sprawl.  Yeah, CM needs much better solid waste control and more responsible people.  However, individual responsibility is not what this country is all about.

Within 1/2 km of KSK i suspect 12 condos can be found and i don't know Sirithana Condo.  Just exactly where is the place you describe. 

Google maps is your friend 

Srithana Condo 2 can be found just east of Chiang Mai Orchid Hotel

IMG_0563.PNG