PM Prayut's US visit expected to boost relations

webfact

11 hours ago, midas said:

I suggest you need to get a grip or better still cool down because the context of my original post obviously went way over your head:giggle:

"Just like the lawmakers who criticised Putin for invading Korea" is your original post. A dumb Democrat who was questioned in not a "lawmaker"

She is in the opposition and has no impact on the Republican "lawmakers" 

Like most US politicians, she has no idea about what is happening in her own country, never mind others.

But you said lawmakers stated that Putin invaded Korea. 

I suggest you learn the laws of debate and not post BS. 

14 minutes ago, the guest said:

I was surprised that Thailand was even considered for an invitation, given it's u-turn on principles which are the cornerstone of the US constitution.

The prime minister of Australia was given a few minutes on some boat in New York. 

The prime minister of Thailand will get the full white house treatment.

There lies Trumps priorities.

17 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

The prime minister of Australia was given a few minutes on some boat in New York. 

The prime minister of Thailand will get the full white house treatment.

There lies Trumps priorities.

Don't judge Trump on his actions.  He doesn't know what he is doing.  Maybe some Political Action Committee or lobbying group got his attention to do something with Thailand

3 hours ago, the guest said:

I was surprised that Thailand was even considered for an invitation, given it's u-turn on principles which are the cornerstone of the US constitution.

I think it's more likely a process of elimination. The new leader of South Korea is all over the place and fickle at best. Many in the Trump administration are fed up with China over their support for North Korea and their monetary policy. Trump like Obama gave China a chance to "fix their mess in North Korea".

The difference is Trump doesn't have the patience of Obama. He soon will be looking for other potential partners is SEA.

Edited by Watchful

16 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

"Just like the lawmakers who criticised Putin for invading Korea" is your original post. A dumb Democrat who was questioned in not a "lawmaker"

She is in the opposition and has no impact on the Republican "lawmakers" 

Like most US politicians, she has no idea about what is happening in her own country, never mind others.

But you said lawmakers stated that Putin invaded Korea. 

I suggest you learn the laws of debate and not post BS. 

And that is exactly why I found it so amusing:giggle: