Yingluck stands trial for dereliction of duty today

webfact

Yingluck stands trial for dereliction of duty today

By Thai PBS Reporters

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi37S7jmnHxAYeysPL7aUaJ2x2

BANGKOK: -- Former Prime Minister Ms Yingluck Shinawatra stood trial for dereliction of duty at the Supreme Court’s Criminal Division for Political Office Holders this morning amid morale support from hundreds of supporters.

The trial today will hear her witnesses giving testimonies to the Supreme Court to defend her. Ms Yingluck still have two more court sessions to attend. The last session will be on July 21.

The court will allow both the accuser, the National Anti-Corruption Commission, and the accused, Ms Yingluck to present either written or verbal closing statement of the case end of next month.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/yingluck-stands-trial-dereliction-duty-today/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-06-29

1 hour ago, Denim said:

They need to squeeze some cash out of her as soon as possible to pay for their new riverside viewing tower.

What are you saying there's a link between removing democratic governments and the "old guards" ability to indulge in a spot of corruption?

Heaven forbid.

1 hour ago, whatawonderfulday said:

But the difference is she did it for the benefit of others.  The person you speak about is only doing it for the benefit of himself

Benefit of others - her brother and his mates for sure.

1 hour ago, Cadbury said:

It seems she made the mistake of not give herself immunity from the results of her decision making. Unlike someone else we know.

If you remember they tried to achieve that through her non attendance of meetings (the ones she appointed herself to Chair) and by keeping her out of the country as often as possible.

Plausible deniability - unfortunately and ironically they missed the notion of negligence. That's what she's charged with and to date as not offered one shred of evidence in defense.

4 hours ago, Cadbury said:

It seems she made the mistake of not give herself immunity from the results of her decision making. Unlike someone else we know.

To be fair, she did try very hard, not only for herself but the rest of her family, her government, and hundreds of their supporters who favour violence in their politics.

5 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

I think if found guilty she should be spanked on the bum,i volunteer for this.

Yes, my imagination is similar like yours, so you spank her till the bum get red and she becomes orgasmic and start to piss and you stoop down to lick it? You dirty fellow.

2 hours ago, halloween said:

To be fair, she did try very hard, not only for herself but the rest of her family, her government, and hundreds of their supporters who favour violence in their politics.

Maybe so but she made the mistake that the General made sure he didn't.

I would not shed a tear if Yingluck or her older brother both had to spend 10 years in a Thai prison.

I know this will never happen as this is Thailand I am talking about. And rich and powerful people in that

country do not go to prison.

Geezer

On 6/29/2017 at 6:13 PM, madusa said:

Yes, my imagination is similar like yours, so you spank her till the bum get red and she becomes orgasmic and start to piss and you stoop down to lick it? You dirty fellow.

I say steady on old chap,if she squirted i may,i think your getting squirting confused with pissing,squirting  is a completley different fluid from urine,i know i had a squirter in the Philippines,it was like a jet of sort of watery but sort of oily stuff,a bit like lube,which i would also use on yinkluck,before inserting something up said well spanked bottom,not too graphic i hope.

On 6/29/2017 at 1:21 PM, NCC1701A said:

I'm building a guest house for her right now.

I hope you have ordered a large amount of lingerie,high heels,ect,she could soon be pennyless,,some sexy dresses ect,face creams and the like,i fear you may run up somewhat of a large bill,still i think it would be worth it,to see her lying on the bed in a lace bodysuit,with those come to bed eyes....hold on i have to go get some tissue's.

On 6/29/2017 at 1:40 PM, Smarter Than You said:

The prosecution/persecution of Yingluck appears headed for a climax at an interesting time - considering the big event occurring in late October.

No Sir,the climax will happen when i spank her,i am somewhat of an an expert,having studied this art in Tokyo.

On 7/1/2017 at 3:54 PM, marko kok prong said:

I say steady on old chap,if she squirted i may,i think your getting squirting confused with pissing,squirting  is a completley different fluid from urine,i know i had a squirter in the Philippines,it was like a jet of sort of watery but sort of oily stuff,a bit like lube,which i would also use on yinkluck,before inserting something up said well spanked bottom,not too graphic i hope.

Yes, you dirty fellow enjoy that didn't you?