Communication Difficulties

royg

I have not been to Thailand yet but I have quite a few friends who have. They tell me there are two problems with the girls there. They say it is hard to talk to them and understand them. They also say that bedroom follies are more mechanical without feeling. Is this true?

Well, some speak less and some speak more english. Some none at all. As for the bedroom, again depends if the girl is into you or not, same as anywhere else in the world. Remember, if you can't speak the language, use your hand and feet and if that doesn't work, try smoke signals.

I have not been to Thailand yet but I have quite a few friends who have. They tell me there are two problems with the girls there. They say it is hard to talk to them and understand them. They also say that bedroom follies are more mechanical without feeling. Is this true?

It is up to you to inspire them a little bit as well. Not too many guys seem to complain a lot.

What if you want to take two, three, or ten girls home with you? Is it easy to find girls there willing to do that? It is very hard to get Filipina girls into it. They will usually get into the bed one at a time while the other one sits there texting or watching TV.

It is very easy to get girls here, Just walk into a place and show em your wallet with ATM cards.

And to start the bedroom antics, Just show em about 5 kilo of tongue. :D

Of coarse,You want to check their skivvies for skid marks first. :o

Well, some speak less and some speak more english. Some none at all. As for the bedroom, again depends if the girl is into you or not, same as anywhere else in the world. Remember, if you can't speak the language, use your hand and feet and if that doesn't work, try smoke signals.

:D:o:D LOL

I have not been to Thailand yet but I have quite a few friends who have.  They tell me there are two problems with the girls there.  They say it is hard to talk to them and understand them.  They also say that bedroom follies are more mechanical without feeling.  Is this true?

Hmmm .....

"They say it is hard to talk to them and understand them"

Do you "understand" this is Thailand and the favoured language is ........ Thai?

"They also say that bedroom follies are more mechanical without feeling"

I have found that "bedroom follies" (cringe-inducing terminology by the way) anywhere in the world are more mechanical if there are no "feelings" - I assume you mean emotions? - involved.

Sorry - Friday afternoon and "feeling" a tad crabby. :o

I have nothing to complain about in the bedroom department here so far - I would contest it is not down to race or nationality in the slightest, but very much an interplay of individual compatibility, creativity/will to experiment, feeling safe, and whatever inhibitions we all carry with us from our upbringing (there may be a bit of culturally induced inhibitions as regards this one, but I honestly have not experienced them).

None of my bedroom (and other rooms as well, to be precise, I'm not that keen on always using a bed) experiences here has led me to believe there is any shortage of creativity or will to experiment in this department on the part of Thai girls. Note that the majority of my previous experience is with Swedish girls, falsely known to be exceptionally liberal and uninhibited in bed. :o

I wouldn't know about the bar girl scene though, 'cause I never bothered. Why go there when there are so many fantastic girls outside of it, who are not primarily turned on by the size of your enormous... wallet. :D

I have not been to Thailand yet but I have quite a few friends who have.

They tell me there are two problems with the girls there.

They say it is hard to talk to them and understand them.

They also say that bedroom follies are more mechanical without feeling. Is this true?

Come to Thailand and find out for yourself.

There are NO PROBLEMS with the girls here.

Maybe your friends can't speak bar-girl? Special language known only to Sanuk-lovers.

Maybe this is because your friends have no idea of how to act themselves. It most definitely takes two to tango. (Or three) - (never found out how to cope with three girls at a time)

SHOPGURL;Are you men talking about girls or pets here?????

Well deary,we talking about GIRLS,,Why would you drop out 5 kilo of tongue to impress a pet? :D:D

Actually, with a 5 kgs tongue, you're probably going to impress the Guiness book and scare the pets,... :o:D

When you get into the bedroom get undressed and grab your dick in one hand. Then start to point frantically at your mouth. And go, “Ug Ug.” She will understand.

Just hope she doesn't doesn't misunderstand and bite it off. Yuk!!!!!! :o

When you get into the bedroom get undressed and grab your dick in one hand. Then start to point frantically at your mouth. And go, “Ug Ug.” She will understand.

Just hope she doesn't doesn't misunderstand and bite it off. Yuk!!!!!! :o

LOL!!!!! :D

Whatever you do don't use your feet!

SHOPGURL;Are you men talking about girls or pets here?????

Well deary,we talking about GIRLS,,Why would you drop out 5 kilo of tongue to impress a pet? :o:D

So it doesn't starve? Had a dog once that loved a big chunk of tongue. Ox that is :D

Whatever you do don't use your feet!

Very right, Mbkudu.

The feet are the lowest part of the body and as such are also the lowest on the Thai scale of "body parts" values,...

So, if you do not want to offend any Thai people, do not use them, except for walking,... :o

there are guys in BK who have been there years and have shagged 1000s of thai girls

one guy Dave i know has 1000s of photos of every girl he has shagged over the last 17 years.

they come in all shapes and sizes, some are redhot some are duds , its the numbers game . Its like playing a violin , if you know how to pluck the strings you get a good tune. :o

Another pathetic thread that keeps all you you experts busy congratulating each other cos you can exploit financially vunerable people.......................

you really are a sick , sad lot. I think mass deportation is the answer to many problems in Thailand.

If i was Thaksin, i would order the arrest of every sex tourist, yet you guys talk about girls like they are some kind of toy, take a good long look at yourselves, i am ashamed to be a farang when i see threads like this, no wonder Thai people think we are such a bunch of ######s, you make me sick!

Another pathetic thread that keeps all you you experts busy congratulating each other cos you can exploit financially vunerable people.......................

you really are a sick , sad lot. I think mass deportation is the answer to many problems in Thailand.

If i was Thaksin, i would order the arrest of every sex tourist, yet you guys talk about girls like they are some kind of toy, take a good long look at yourselves, i am ashamed to be a farang when i see threads like this, no wonder Thai people think we are such a bunch of ######s, you make me sick!

You'd be a lot of fun on a fishing trip

i think you've got some personal problems polo,

there there don't upset yourself to much. :o